Identities

Beckendorf POV

I wandered around camp for a while then headed back to the Oracle Cabin. I sat on my bunk and glanced at the mirror across the room. I stopped gazing at my reflection. I had unruly dark hair unlike my mother's. She had told me that she wasn't by real mom and that my parents left me with her until it was safe for them to come back for me. I have planned out that day in my head over and over again. Anyway, I had dark gray eyes. Many said I had the hair of a Big Three Kid and the eyes of an Athena kid. Nobody made any guesses at my parenthood. I had my suspicions though.

"Beck! I though I'd find you in here! I have news. . .about your parents." She lingered on that last word. 

"Can you tell me who they are yet?" I said.

"Come to the Big House, Chiron will tell you every thing." I followed her out the door.

We walked past the giant statue of Perseus and Annabeth Jackson. Chiron met us there.

"Beckendorf Michael. I have an urgent matter to attend to so I will tell you who your parents are and your. . .Rachael will explain everything. Your mother and father have given me permission to tell you their identities."

I leaned forward, "Who are they?"

"Beck, your birth parents are Percy and Annabeth Jackson." He galloped away. I turned around at looked at the statue of my parents. It was at that point that I lost consciousness.