Chapter 22

Chapter 22

The next day we were all hanging out in the living room. Destery just finished filming part of his newest Q&A wearing his link outfit. Well the top half anyway. He wore normal jeans.

"Hey sexy!" I commented.

"Ha! Sure!" He rolled his eyes.

"I'm serious! I like it, looks good on you." I assured.

I kissed him.

"Hmm, well if that's what I get, maybe I'll wear it more often." He smirked.

"Nerd alert!" Hannah shouted from the kitchen.

"Oh shut up! Just because your birthday is coming up doesn't mean you can be an ass! I know you!" I warned.

"You remembered!!" She shouted.

I gave her a look.

"Seriously! We've been best friends since kindergarten and you think I'm gonna forget your birthday?" I asked.

"Well, I know your super busy now, so I wasn't expecting anything." She said.

"Well I did, and I was thinking we should go to a club!" I suggested,

"Can't, I have to work on my birthday." She said.

"When did you get a job?" I asked.

"Today. I was gonna tell you, and now I have. So I'm gonna go get ready." She turned to leave.

"Wait! When are we gonna celebrate?" I asked.

"This weekend. I don't work on weekends." She suggested.

"Ok! Well do you need me to take you to work?" I asked.

"Would you mind?" She checked.

"Yeah, no problem, I actually am gonna go apply for some jobs. Yah no, to pay for the wedding." I said.

"Cool! Thanks." She left to go to her apartment.

I should've asked her where she worked. I'll ask when she gets back.

"Hey babe! I'm gonna go get ready for work!" I jumped up.

"Wait, undressing? I'm coming." He pipped up.

"Haha! Yeah! Right! Just sit here like a good boy. I'll be out in a minute." I said.

He say back an pouted. So I leaned down and pecked his lips.

"Tell you what, if I get a job. We'll celebrate....your way." I whispered seductively.

His eyebrow perked up and he smirked.

"Oh really. Well in that case, go! Hurry! Get that cute butt a job!" He shooed me out.

Oh that boy.

---------------------------------------------

I dropped Hannah off at a Mexican restaurant. Which Is funny since she's half Mexican.

As I made my way to the mall. I figured there's is bound to be a job available.

If not, I'll find somewhere else.

I went to Hot topic, FYE, Forever 21, Earthbound, and a few shoe stores. They had a Torrid, which I thought was weird. The only place id seen one is in Tennessee. It's a fat people friendly store.

So I apply there too.

Once I'm done applying to god knows how many I decide to grab food. And head home.