Chapter 2:

• Gracie •

I parked my car in front of her house. I took of my keys i got off the car. I locked my car good. I went on the little trail that lead to to her front porch. I pressed the door bell. My cousin open the door.

I said "hi Jadey"

Jade groan. She hates when I call her Jadey.

Jade said "are we gonna diy your hair or what."

I said "yea"

I went inside her house. We went in a room where she has her own hair salon.

I sat in the chair where she going to shampoo my hair and then she start cutting my hair is up where my waste was. I told her to cut it in a v shape up to half of my back. After she was done I told her to dye it a dark auburn. I waited my hair ready.

- 15 minutes later -

"Graciiiieee" Jade yelled

I went to the washing station. Jade put shampoo and the conditioner that came with it. Jade started scrubbing my hair to take all of the dye in my hair. We were finish with that I change to something more alive. I put on a flower print crop top, white skirt, and some white sandals. Jade did my make up. I told Jade natural make up. Jade nodded her head. After she was done I look my self. I looked more alive Gracie but now I'm gonna start my revenge.

I ask Jade " Jade do you want to got to the mall please."

Jade said "I have nothing better to do."

We went on my car. I drove to the closet mall at her house which is pretty big. We parked the car. We got off. We were inside we went to Forever 21.

___________________________________

Hello guys I'm back i was busy the couple days ago so i hope you enjoy the story.