Chapter 1:

• Gracie •

Rinnnnngggggg

I push my alarm clock to the floor. I didn't want to wake up. I don't know why we have to go to school is fucking stupid I swear more if you get bullied is like your dying in there. I drag my self to the restroom. I brushed my teeth real quick. I brushed my hair real quick got my elastic and put it in a pony tail. I went to my room and pick my outfit. I got my black sweats. I put on a white muscle shirt with a black long sleeve. I got my batman sweatshirt. I got random socks. I got my black and white nike running shoes. I tied them. I got my iPhone and iPod I put it in my side bags of my sweats. I got my earbuds and connect it with my iPod. I got my black backpack. I went downstairs get my keys of my house and car. Yes I have a white Cadillac cool right not. Anyways I'll probably gonna get pick on today. Ugh doesn't Justin or his friends get tired of bulling people. I got on my Cadillac. I turn on the the car. I waited the motor to heat up. I started driving to school that took 10 to 15 minutes. I drove all the way to school. I saw school or hell in view. I got in the parking lot I park my car. I turn off my car and grab my backpack. I locked my car. I walked go the front doors but guess who blocking my way Justin and his wannabes.

Justin asked "where are you going bitch."

I spat "none of your business and I'm not a bitch that coming from a manwhore so i shouldn't say shit."

Justin raised his hand he was gonna hit me.

I spat "hit me if you even have balls."

He didn't do crap.

I spat " wait you don't have none whoops."

I walk the way to the parking lot. I unlock my car and put my backpack in the passenger. I got my iPhone out of my pocket dial my cousin number she was an expert doing makeovers she does work in a salon so yea.

G: hey Jade

J: hey Gracie shouldn't you be

In school

G: yes but i want you to do a

make over for me please

J: ok come to my house to dye

your hair cut it alright

G: okay

As soon as I hung up I kinda regret it but I want to show that piece of shit that who boss. I say Jade's house in sight. I parked in front of her house.

_______________❤️_________________

Hello I hope you enjoy this story.