Chapter 1

HEY GUYS! So I have made some tweaks this story, I started writing this in 2015 and after rereading I see there is so much potential so I am for sure going to finish this book. I haven't realized how much fun was writing in so long and I'm happy to be back :))) Enjoy loves.

"LIAAA!!" my mom called. "WHAT?" I screamed back, as I was scrolling through tumblr. "Come downstairs so we can meet the new neighbors, I baked them a cake." Ah, the new neighbors, great. The people that used to live there before was an old Asian couple Mr. and Mrs. Yang.I didn't like them at all. I walked down the street to and from school, Mrs. Yang would always yell at me for being, "an irresponsible teenager." Followed by other comments she made in her native language. I've done absolutely nothing wrong to that woman. Mr. Yang was a quiet man, he never talked. I wonder if he knew any English. One day, the old couple just vanished. No one knows where they went. They've been gone for over 2 months. Next thing you know, I started to see a for sale sign on the front of their yard. "Okay fine, I'm coming" I replied back. I got out of my queen sized bed and walked over to my walk-in closet to pick out something presentable to wear, considering I had on sweats and a tank top. I picked out some jeans, a cute flower sweater and some white converse. I put on my cute outfit and headed downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and my mom just finished putting strawberries on top of the cake. It looked delicious. My belly then suddenly started to rumble. I told my Mom that I'll carry the cake for her, so I can sneak in just a little taste. We then walked out the door and across the street to a nice, beige, two-story house. Once we got to the door my Mom ringed the door bell. A few moments later a woman opened the door, she looked like she was in her late thirties, with wavy brown hair. "Hi, I'm Tamara, and this is my daughter Lia we live right across the street and I thought that we should come and introduce ourselves to the new neighbors!" my mom said with a smile. I said a friendly hello to the lady. "Well how nice, I'm Samantha and it is nice to meet the both of you!" Samantha smiled. I held out my arms to display the cake, "My Mom baked you guys a homemaaade *squish* cake." as I tried to get up, I heard my mom scream "LIA, HOW COULD YOU DROP THE CAKE" as she rambles on, I tried to save what dignity I had left, wiped my eyes and looked up to see a cute guy laughing obnoxiously right at me. Great.