Epilogue

It was one of those busy summer nights of Pune when all you want is to stand in your balcony and stare at the mesmerizing night sky. Nityam was no different but unfortunately he had an early moring flight the very next day and he was too tired to stay up all night, afterall he just landed from Delhi just few hours back.

He took a quick hot shower and went straight to his bed. The soft satin sheets hugged his legs as he put them inside. This is one of those things you love about a five star hotel.

Falling asleep had never been a difficult task for him, until today. He was used to the touch of her skin as she slept beside him. His head tugged inside her neck, fruity smell of her hair, warmth of his breath on her skin, occassional pecks of kisses and those long midnight talks, were all that filled his nights since last two years. No matter where they are, they had always been together.

But today, he was all alone. He hugged his pillow as he realised how alone he is without HER. Maybe she is in the same situation? Maybe she too can not sleep? Or maybe she is peacefully sleeping?
He smiled imagining her sleeping face.
But soon his smile disappeared with the dryness of his eyes, as he thought if he will ever see HIS BESTFRIEND again?