Chapter 5

Jason👆

'I don't like you' she said.
'It's okay with me as long as you don't hate me' he said with a chuckle
And she lost to him again.

Kate's POV

"Dad I'm leaving,Tess is waiting outside for me." I said as I was about to leave for 'The Ivy League'.

Today was the day.

Happy?
No.
Why?
Scared.
What for?
Getting caught.

And there I am talking to my self again.

"Kate, Darling wait Dad's coming" Dad yelled from the kitchen.
Dad came out and have me hug and whispered
"Take care my daughter. If you can't do it you may give up. Dad will always be there with you." I hugged him back,that was exactly what I wanted, a hug.
He faced me and said in a funny and warning tone,"Dare you fall for any guy,I'll tell Mike to come back and kill that guy."
"Sure Dad." I hugged him one last time and left.

I was dressed in ripped jeans and a black t-shirt. I had worn sport shoes, there was atleast one good thing about guys, you could just repeat clothes and no one would really care and also you can just wear sport shoes on almost everything and anything. I went out to find mine and Tessa's luggage in the back of the taxi and she gave me a wink as she sat. I took a deep breath and entered.

******

We at last reached the University. Tess,throughout the journey was giving steps of precaution:

1. Don't trust anyone
2.Take a bath after all guys are done
3. Don't talk to anyone (It was so not possible)
4. Don't do stupid things
5. Don't get yourself noticed
6. DONOT ABSOLUTELY DON'T FALL IN LOVE

"Okay Mom." I had replied.

I was feeling so nervous and had a very bad feeling that I would screw up everything. Throughout the journey I was fiddling with my phone, biting my nails. I felt so scared, living with guys for the next few months, it wasn't going to be easy. And soon I went off to sleep.

As we reached our destination, I woke up and got out of the taxi. Tess and I removed our luggage and after having removed everything We stood there looking at the university in front of us. We both looked at each other,

"We can do it." And with that said we entered inside. The university looked so huge from outside and was from inside as well. I wondered if I would ever get lost in the university as well.

As I had decided that I would try my best to keep away from attention.........well my stupidity blew that plan up and...........the very first day I found all the girls staring at me. At first my too smart self didn't really understand and then I realised that I was standing amongst girls and looking out for my name in 'GIRLS DORM'

"Tess did you find your name or should I help you." I asked trying to cover up for my stupidity.
Tessa glared at me and replied "I already found it."
I went and started searching my name in the 'BOY' S DORMITORY '. There my name was

Room:408
Floor no.4
Partners: Jason, Ryan, Blake and Mike

"Katy, Oh Sorry! Mikey did you find your room" Tess whispered in my ears.
"Tessa I found it but we are four in one room. And there's a Ryan too." I said in a scary tone.
"Could this be----" before I could finish my sentence a guy said from behind "Hey Tessa, you here ? And whose that guy with you?"

Oh No!!!! I'm going to die. I'm sure he will recognise me. God please save me from him.

"Oh this is Mike, Kate's brother. Don't you remember? " Tess replied. I felt like killing her at that time but I could either way not hide it. As I had said Ryan was pretty scared in front of my brother so he just simply came to me and said,"Oh! Mike, Kate's brother. Hello" he looked at me as I tried not to make any eye contact. My brother was not at all like that so I tried to gain my confidence and looked eye to eye.
"Oh! Ryan it's you. Katy's friend. It'll be fun since both of us are sharing the room together as well" I was getting super goosebumps as I said those words. He stared at me for a moment. I for a second thought he recognised me.

Of course he would recognise me. He has been bullying me since day one. But I tried to look as confident as my brother.

Before our conversation would proceed further a guy came and started talking to Ryan.

Jason's POV

As I entered the gates of the university my eyes started wandering throughout. I was searching for Ryan. My eyes reached where Ryan was standing, he was talking to someone. I walked towards him and saw that he was talking to some boy and a girl.

"Hey Ryan" I called out for him. All three of them looked at me.
"Oh! Jay" he replied with a smile. He introduced me to both his friends. But the guy to be honest looked a bit shocked. Was it because of me or some other reason I didn't know. I checked on the list and was glad to see that atleast Ryan was in my room.

"I'll see you around Tess and Mike." Ryan said before leaving for the room with me.

"You know them?" I asked out of curiosity.
"Jazy! Dont you remember your first crush?"

Ryan had a very bad habit of calling me by all names except my original one. Anyways, getting back, my first crush had lasted pretty long (sarcasm to be noted). I never had a crush. Ryan just irritated me with her. I had hated her the very day I met her and still hate her. Although I've spent only two days with her till now.

"Oh! Kate , anyways she was never my crush. She was yours and so you always picked on her." I replied with a chuckle.
"Anyways__" he continued ignoring the latter part," it's her brother , Mike "
"But she never had a brother till where I remember."
"Oh! It's a long story I'll tell you once we reach the dorm."
I just shrugged and started walking again towards the dorm.

********
A/n

Yayyy!!!! Two updates in one day...

Hey guys!!!!!!
I hope you'll like the chapter. I know I'm updating it very slowly and even Jason's POV is quite small. But trust me there's more to come. Hope you'll enjoy. If you'll do please vote and if you'll find any errors or any suggestions please do comment as well.

Thank You❤ (takes a bow)