Chapter 18

' Our little, stupid conversation means much more to me than you think...'

Jason's POV

"Hey Kate it's...um...Jason Do you remember?"I asked her unsure of her answer.
"I wish I could say no but yes I do remember you. You know I tend to remember mean people so that I can take revenge later." She said and at that moment I wondered that she had actually not changed and yes I confirmed it that I hate her. She is annoying.
"So in the end you didn't keep your word about not remembering me,So down in your heart you miss me too much cause listening to you gives off the vibes as if you missed me too much." I replied with a smirk.
"Jason go to your girl stop flirting with mine bruh." Ryan said.
"Oh hello I'm nobody's I'm only mine and I agree you better go to Kaitlyn before she bashes you up for talking to some other girl." Kate replied.
"Girl? I see no girl, wait did you call yourself a girl? Except for your dressing and your certain features you are anything but a girl." I replied.

"What about me is not girl? What do you mean by I am no girl." She said as she stood in front of me. She looked a little flustered by what I had just said.

"Well you see the way you talk and the amount you eat." I said looking at her plate. She had a pizza and a burger and fries. Until today I didn't know any girl who are that much. Now that I look at her properly she just looks like her brother with a wig and a dress.

"Look at you, you look like a copy of your brother just with a wig and a dress."I said and I was sure she was taken aback by it.

"What..I...What..." before she could even stop stuttering Kaitlyn came and stood next to me.

"Oh hey Ryan and you..."

"That's Kate and this is Kaitlyn." I said introducing both of them.

"Anyways Jay let's go in and have something in hungry." She said and caught hold of my arm.

"Jason I would have asked you to join us but looks like you have the best company which a cow would also love to have." Ryan joked.

"What the hell do you even mean." Kaitlyn snapped at him.

"You only have salad and so does a cow so isn't it like the best company." He said and started laughing causing Kate also to join in. Before they could start a whole fight a company of two interfered with our conversation.

"Kate, Ryan what the hell...oh Jason." Tess and Lara came. I looked confused cause Tess left with Mike but she was here with Kate. Ryan was here and so was Lara. Everyone was here so where exactly was Mike.

"Why didn't you tell us you were here." Tess muttered.

"Sorry." Kate muttered.

"Ma'am what are you doing here with them?" Kaitlyn asked Lara.

"Oh I'm Kate's and Mike's cousin." She smiled.

"Waow such a small world." Kaitlyn chuckled although it was a forced one.

"Oh since all of us are here why not have lunch together." Lara suggested and none of us could disagree for some reason and here we were sitting together and having the most awkward lunch.

"Tess where's Mike?didn't he leave with you this morning."I asked her and she nearly choked on her water.

"He went back home to meet my dad." Kate said giving a tissue to Tess and she just laughed it out.

"Why aren't you also spending time with him I mean haven't you also not met him?" I asked Kate she was just making things complicated and I was just too curious.