Three years later...

I felt the grass in between my toes, the breeze running through my hair, Liam's lips on mine. We kissed in the sunlight. I'd never been so happy...Bling! It was Liam's phone...Nice moment ruined. Bling! I looked at his phone and I saw a picture of a girl, in her lingerie. The worst part was the caption. Hey Babes. Tell your 'Girlfriend' your working late tonight. Love you, see you later. Liam didn't know I'd seen it, he put it back in his pocket, smirking. He turned and Kissed me again. This time, I didn't return the kiss, and pulled away. Suddenly, the breeze stopped, and the sun hid behind the clouds. " Babe? You playing hard to get?" He said, his hands lingering by my bra straps. I pulled his hands out from under my top, and pulled out his phone. " Who's this Liam?" I asked, slamming the phone onto his hand. He looked taken aback, he stammered helplessly. " W-what?" I couldn't help but he turned on by his innocence. I shrugged and told him it didn't matter. We continued to kiss deeply, and his hand ran up my shirt again, unclasping my bra. I quickly did it back up, I wasn't a virgin. But still, we were in the middle of a park. And he was cheating on me. " I know your cheating Liam, it's over." I yelled and walked away sobbing. I wasn't looking good, my mascara was slightly smudged, and my hair was a bit messy, but my t-shirt had somehow rolled down, exposing more of my bosoms. And my skirt had ridden up, so I looked pretty much like a slut. A couple of guys wolf whistled. A few others tried to ask me out. But one guy smiled. " Well well, Michelle May." I looked properly, it was Matt George. My married guy. My pact pal. He said nothing, but tugged my skirt down a bit, and pulled my shirt back up. " Don't want people thinking your an escort now do we?" He smiled and walked on. I was speechless. I hadn't seen him since sixth form, nearly seven years ago. I was twenty five. And single. We were...NO! Why did I agree to that? " I'm twenty five." He hinted.id make up I was still twenty four, as find another boyfriend. " Cool. I'm twenty four. My birthday is in six months. So. Bye." I muttered back awkwardly. I may have had a crush on Matt 10 years ago, but now he's merely an old memory.