The "School Work"

*Aria's POV*

When we entered his room, I could only feel my cheeks burn up.
I've never done this before. So, I decided to open up. That might not be the smartest decision I've made.

"Why are we actually here? No one is ever interested in me. In fact, I think that if I left the world everything would be better."

*Leo's POV*
I was shocked by what she had said.
I don't even know the girl.
I shouldn't even care about what she was saying.
I promised myself I wouldn't feel anything for another girl.
But that's impossible. She is basically a stranger. But I couldn't help but try and understand what she meant. I know I'll probably regret it later, but I just wanna know.

"What do you mean? You're very pretty and I can tell you have a kind soul. What's going on?"
I could hear her sigh and close her eyes before the tears fell down her beautiful face.

"It's just... I never had anyone. Anyone to care for me. Anyone to love me. My family treats me like shit. Actually, I don't even consider them family. My mom died when I was young. My father is a drug addict and my brother loves all the way in Miami. No one cares..."

I could hear so many cracks in her innocent voice. She was right though. No one really did care for her. Now, I'm not going to fall for her, but I'm going to make sure she has someone by her side. And that person is going to be me.

*Aria's POV*
I don't know why I said all of that. All guys are the same.
I try not to judge a book by its cover, but I have trust issues.
I can't believe he said all of that though. Does he really mean it?

"I don't feel pretty. I'm not rich. I just don't feel happy." I slowly said.

"Listen, you need to stop. Stop doubting yourself. If other people say that shit to you, don't believe them.
I barely know you, but just know that you are a very bright person." Leo said.
I slowly wiped my tears and nodded.

"T-thank you."

2 hours later.....

When I got home the only thing I did was throw myself on my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about today.
Who was Jase really? What was he all about?
I think under that bad boy look, deep down he has been hurt and he is still healing from it.
He seems like that one guy who bottles up all his emotions and never opens up. Of course I'm not going to force him to talk.

The next day...
As I got out of bed I slowly started reminiscing last night. I couldn't get Leo out my head.
Who was he?
I eventually stopped thinking about him and got ready.
When I was coming out the front door, I saw an all black Ferrari.
Now, don't get me wrong. I have absolutely no idea how Leo found my address. I never gave it to him. How do I know it's Leo? We drove in the exact same car yesterday while going to his ridiculously large house.
He rolled down his window and waved at me.
I got in the car.
"What are you doing here?" I asked him.
"You don't wanna pull up at school in this car?"
I rolled my eyes. It seems as if money makes everyone happy. Not me.
As we got to school, people seemed disgusted my the fact that we were walking together.
Especially Loren. (Ok I'm just gonna say I haven't updated in a while so if I said the mean girl was a different name im sorry her name is Loren now)
She came up to us.
She attempted flirting with Leo but he completely rejected her. He kept it friendly and showed she meant nothing to him.
As we walked to English and took our seats, our teacher said we have another new student.

No, no no no no. Hell no.
Oh my god. It can't be her???
My eyes started getting watery, my throat closed and my hands started swelling. Before I knew it, I blacked out.

To be continued.....

A/N:
Wow! Hi. Honestly I don't expect anyone to read this at all. Only some of my close friends, maybe. This chapter was my favorite. Byeee!1!1!1!1