THE END

SIKE! It's not the end hahaha I wouldn't do ya'll like that. Sorry for the scare! :-)

Kyah Pov

I walk towards the kitchen anf It's quiet so I open the refrigerator(Idk if I spelled that right or not) and grab th milk carton put and drunk me a glass of it. I put the milk back in the thing a majig and started to walk back to my room until I was stopped by my kids.

I gasped. The thing that seemed so shocking and common is that my kids had.................red eyes. I feel some type of connection, not a motherly type of connection either. I soon start to feel this......pushing force come over me but in reality I'm not moving. It's more of an in the body push as in I'm getting pushed into a dark corner in my mind.

I don't know how to really put it into words.

??????? Pov

"Alexander, Shazek, Sheila, and Tristan.......You have done well to protect your sources and cover them but we all know the truth about what we are is going to come out at some point of time. Our......situation is deadly......and will end bad just like last time and unless ya'll want that to happen, I suggest you knock some astro-knowledge(I know that's not a real word) into his head so he can figure this out faster and help us. For future refrences(Idk if I spelled that right) don't come around her/me with your bloody red eyes." I spoke to them

"Yes mam" They said and their eyes turned back to normal and I let my human take back over.

Kyah Pov

I take a look at my kids again to make sure I wasn't going crazy and just walked back off to go back to my room to take a long well needed hot shower.

Cameron Pov

I've been in my office for a while still trying to figure out what my little mate is. I looked at an ancient picture and all of a sudden I felt something click.

I hurriedly ran to my phone and dialed kyah's number. It rung and rung and then I was led to her voicemail. I called and called but she never answered so I decided to take a trip over there. I ran to the garage and hopped in my benz on my way to her house. I started to feel this power come over me and then it left and I was at her house in her driveway........How did I get here so fast????

I think I need some sleep now, I think I'm going crazy.

I hope ya'll didn't think it was just kyah and her kids that are......different. One must be the same as his queen.....hint hint .

I know I took a long to update but please forgive me. School/band/flag line has been taking up my attention. I hope ya'll like this chapter eventhough I know it's short, but Hey! that means more chapters.

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow