Sexual Content

I'm sorry I took so long to update this chapter. Now that I have my other book "I Want You".completed I will be working on this book more. My other books are on hold so I can kind of get this book finished faster. I guess I've learned my learn from starting so many books all at once. So anyways..........

Enjoy~

Christian/ Tristan Pov

I made my way up to her driveway and ran up on her porch. I banged on the door until it was opened by one of her sons whose name I don't remember right now at the moment. I looked down at him in the eye and he bowed and stepped aside........the most creepiest thing was his eyes then the weirdest thing is he bowed, but that made me feel......power or.....something but I was happy that he bowed down to me. My wolf doesn't seem to mind at all and tell me not to look too much into it.

I shook it off and walked into the house and sniffed the air and followed the scent of my mate into her room. When I got in there I saw her laying down with her back facing me. I couldn't help but to slowly look her body up and down, I just knew she was my beautiful black queen that I would protect and die for. I had this feeling that I should go over to her and get her to talk to me. I went over to the side of the bed and when she saw me jumped up and screamed,"Who Are You?!!! And Why the Fuck Are You In My House!!!!!" I pulled her into me and spoke something into her ear,While she struggled to get away from me, in a language I didn't even undestand or know. After I was done talking to her leaned back with eyes that should have scared me shitless, but I didn't, I felt my eyes change but to another that was not of my wolf and I felt something strong come over me like a strong force knocking me back mentally.

I looked at her lovingly while stroking her cheek then I leaned in and kissed her hungrily. It was like a hunger that was indescribable that nearly ripped me apart. I kissed her harder while moving her back onto the bed, I moved in between her legs needing to be closer to her. I looked into her beautiful red eyes and said in a voice that's not mine," Why have you been hiding from me my angel? You should need not be afraid anymore......that war is over now. I have been searching telepathically for you and I'm glad that I've found you again. I think your punishment is long-waited my queen, don't you think?"

She whimpered and said," I j-just wanted t-to make s-sure it really was over t-this time. (clears throat) I'm sorry from running away from you too my king but I didn't want to risk hurting more people because I don't remember them one moment and start to attack and I don't think I deserve punished for trying to protect people." She said shakily. "This time you wait until I figure everything out to help you, you can't always try to save people. Saving people or atleast trying got you here where we are now. Let me protect you my queen. We'll talk about this later........because right now daddy wants his pussy since he hasn't none in ages." I growled out.

She nodded and I took that chance to rip her clothes off. I kissed her lips tenderly then moved to her neck to nibble on it. She moaned and I began to nibble faster feeling my eyes turn to a dark shade of red. I sunk my teeth in her neck marking her while getting some blood in my mouth. I swallowed it then licked her mark making her moan loudly. I commanded the kids to close their hearing and I got back to my wife. I moved down swirled my tongue around her left nipple before taking it into my mouth and sucking on it hard while my other hand squeezed the other nipple. "Uhhhh like that daddy" She moaned out as she wrapped her legs around me. "Ah-Ah" I said while tapping her thigh making her remove her while I moved down some more. I licked along her waist then her part of her thigh close to her drizzling pus$y while she tried to move her hips upward while trying to direct my face.

I popped her pus$y hard and she whimpered and lowered his hips. "I told you you were getting punished. You will take my punishment and I will give you punishment later." I said sternly. She didn't say nothing so I popped her on her pus$y again making her alot more wetter. "Ok" she whispered. I nodded then went back to kissing her thighs close to her pus$y then I licked over her cl!t. I blew over it making her shiver and I repeated that about 4 times more.I went to lick again then she quickly locked her thighs tightly around my head making that ever time I moved my face I would move against her wet cl!t. "Eat Me" She demanded me knowing her demanding me won't get her no where so she added a "Please" onto the end. I said "No" then pried her legs away.

She started to cry and I looked up and wiped her tear and kissed her full on the mouth. I moved back and laid down next her as she looked at me with a death glare. " You didn't handle the punishment like how I wanted you to so you get no pleasure" I said and closed my eyes. I started to fall asleep when I felt her rip my clothes off and sit on me. This girl does not give up I said to myself in my head. I opened my eyes just as I see her cuff me to the bed WTF?!! They were cuffs that she conjured up and she made sure that I couldn't break them. "WHAT THE LEXIS" I yelled as I pulled on the cuffs and I was shocked with electricity. I gave her that look I always give her to obey but she avoided my eyes. She kissed me and moved down my body leaving open mouthed kisses on my chest and abs. I'm not going to lie that had my d!ck twitching and she took notice because she grabbed me in her hand and began to jack me off. "S-stop this lexis.....D-DAMMIT" I said as she swirled her tongue around the head of my d!ck. She took me in her mouth hard and fast deep throating me, I moaned loud and my hands were released now. As soon as they were released I pushed her off and she fell on the bed on her back. I jumped up and stood beside the bed, "Come Here" I demanded darkly. she crawled over to me and I grabbed her hair roughly making her look up at me.

"Since you want to be disobedient you will take and I don't to hear you whine about you being tired. "Open" I demanded. She opened her mouth and I jammed my dick into her mouth making her choke. I gripped her hair more tightly then started to mouth fuck her hard and rough. I hear her choke but I ignore her, I  pull out and she says," You fucking hurt my throat" she says while glaring at me while wiping a tear away. I shrugged my shoulders and pushed until she was on her back. I dragged her around until her legs were opened in front of me. I spanked her pus$y hard five times then I massaged her little bud  while she moaned out my name. Just hearing her moan my name made me even more harder if it was possible. I finally entered her and her whole body shook from not having me in a while. I wait until her body adjusts to me then I grab her hips and pound into her. all you hear is her moans, my grunting, and flesh hitting flesh. I flipped us over she rode me fast while I gripped her hair while smacking her ass really hard. "Ahhhhhhh........I'm gonna cum......!!!!!!!!" She yelled out. I stopped and removed her from me then walked into the bathroom to clean up after I commanded her to not cum and to not try to finish it. When I came out she practically begged me to let her release. I kept saying no, I got tired of her begging so I just commanded to cum and go to sleep. Apparently it was a good release because she was screaming for a good minute until she stopped cumming. When she was finally finished the sheets were all wet so I changed the sheets then commanded her to sleep then I told the children that they could turn their hearing back on. When was all finished I layed down with my queen cuddled up in my arms and fell asleep after I gave christian back control.

Whew!!!!! All of that sexual content hahahaha I hope only teenagers and adults were just reading this chapter.

What war was HE  talking about?

Kyah/Lexis lost their virginity or whatever

Now that them and their ancients mated will they pick up where they left off?

I hope ya'll picked up on who tristan is!! :-p

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow