Chapter 3: Spring

(Y/N)'s POV:

I wake up and find that I am in my room. 

(Y/N): "How did I get here?" I smell something cooking. Then I remember what had happened earlier. I look at the time and see that it is currently 7:00 pm. 

(Y/N): "I guess I should go and apologize to Emilia." I try to get up, but I feel something latched to my right arm. I look under the covers and see that Cynthia is there holding it. No holding it is being moderate, she is hugging it to her body. I try to move it, but she won't let go. Did she help me in here? That was nice of her. I couldn't exactly get up, so I just laid there waiting for her to awaken. I then look back at her. I had never really had a chance to just look at her features. She was beautiful. I then blush and look away. 

I can't be having these thoughts. What's wrong with me? With someone as famous and beautiful as her, she probably had someone already waiting for her. She then begins to stir in her sleep. She slowly opens her eyes and then looks up at me.

(Y/N): "Good morning sleeping beauty." She then blushes at my comment.

Cynthia (blushing): "Wha-wha-what?" She backs up but falls over the side of the bed. I try to catch her, but she pulls me down with her. I flip her so she is above me, and instead I hit the ground.

Cynthia: "(Y/N)! Are you all right?!"

(Y/N): "Yeah I'm fine." Then I realize how close she is to me. It seems she does as well.

Cynthia (blushing): "I-I'm s-s-sorry!" She exclaims as she backs up off of me.

(Y/N): "N-no it's totally my fault. Are you okay though?" She then taps her fingers together.

Cynthia (blushing): "Y-yes I'm fine. Um . . . thank you for taking care of me." She says softly.

(Y/N): "It's alright. Besides it was nice having company in this place." I notice that she is getting redder when I say this.

(Y/N): "Cynthia are you feeling ok?" I then go and put my forehead against hers and find that she is burning up.

Cynthia (blushing): "I think I'm a little tired."

(Y/N): "Alright then." I then pick her up.

Cynthia (blushing): "(Y-Y/N)?! What are you doing?!"

(Y/N): "I'm carrying you to bed. What else?"

Cynthia (blushing): "I-I can walk to it myself!"

(Y/N): "It's alright." I then lay her down on the bed.

(Y/N): "Just stay right here. I'll get some food." 

Cynthia (blushing): "O-okay . . . Thank you." I smile and then walk out of my room. I walk down the stairs and see Emilia cooking some rice and curry. It seems like she was just finishing up, putting utensils away.

(Y/N): "Hey." She then jumps from my voice and looks over at me.

Emilia: "Oh it's you (Y/N)." She looks nervous as I approach her.

(Y/N): "Hey it looks pretty good." I say looking over at her work. I then get a spoon at grab a taste

(Y/N): "Hey, that's pretty good."

Emilia: "Really?!"

(Y/N): "Yeah! You've really improved."

Emilia (blushing): "I'm glad . . ." I start scooping out the food into three bowls, one for everyone.

(Y/N): "Come on, Cynthia is waiting for us."

Emilia (blushing): "Um (Y/N) . . ."

(Y/N): "Yeah?" I look back at her.