He Waited

He waited for you to see him but you never did, you hurt him so many times but still he waited.

You played around with that boy who you meant nothing to...

Eventually he broke up with you...

Then you saw him...

Theo was his name the man who dabbed at your tears and told you it would be okay...

You thanked him and continued on your way...

A few weeks later you had a bad day you cried again he was there with a tissue in hand once again he asked if you were ok, you said no, and told him about what had happened and why you cried...

The next day you saw him crying, your eyes went wide and you walked past him not helping him even if he had helped you...

He came to your door a little later in the day covered in water from the rain, you said come in, not once did you realise he had tears streaming down his face...

You asked if he was okay for the first time, he said "No I'm not ok I can't do this anymore no matter how much I've tried to get you to help me you never do, I've helped you, when your boyfriend broke up with you, when no one was there for you, I was there waiting."

You said I'm sorry but you have to go, My boyfriend is coming to dinner, he will be here any minute.

He pulled out a gun, pointed it at his head and said I love you but you love no one but yourself...

He pulled the trigger...

Gahd this one was so bad sorry y'all