Chapter 8

MARSHAI POV

Me And Stephen Been Sitting In This Hospital Waiting For What Seems Like Hours.

My Tears Wont Stop Falling. I Really Hope Shes Okay.

I Went To The Vending Machine To Get A Bottle Of Water. My Throat Is Really Dry.

As I Walked Back To Where We Are Sitting I Watched Everyone Walking Around.

Stephen Was Sitting In The Corner With His Head In His Hands And He Was Mumbling Something.

As I Got Closer I Could Hear What He Was Saying.

"Its All My Fault. I Should've Been Watching Her." He Kept Repeating.

I Sighed Heavily. I Dont Even Know What To Say Him. I Sat Down Next To Him And Rubbed His Back.

"Family Of Sharaya Henderson."

Me And Stephen Stood Up.

"How Is She ?" Stephen Said With Pleading Eyes.

The Doctor Sighed Heavily. "We Did Everything We Possibly Could To Bring Her  Back. Im Sorry , She Didnt Make It."

My Heart Dropped..

Stephen Calmly Walked Back To The Waiting Area. As Soon As He Got To The Chairs He Punched A Big Ass Hole In The Wall.

Half The People In The Lobby Got Scared.

I Turned Towards The Doctor. "Can I See Her ?"

He Nodded. "Follow Me."

I Followed Him Through This Door And Down A Long Hallway.

He Stopped In Front Of A Clear Window. I Braced Myself Before I Looked.

I Broke Down When I Seen Sharayas Little Body On The Hard Metal Table.

Why Her ? Why Now ?

I Felt Strong Arms Wrap Around Me And Pick Me Up From The Ground.

"Lets Go." He Said And We Walked.

He Started To Drive Home. I Looked Over At Him. He Was Crying But Not A 'My Daughter Just Died' Cry.

I Will Never Understand Men And Their Pride..

TYLAVIA POV

*Next Day*

I Sat Behind My Desk At Work Bored As Hell. Its 2 AM & Work Is Slow.

I Work At The Holiday Inn. I Awnser Calls For Reservation And I Give People Hotel Rooms When They Come In.

I Sighed. I Miss Tyler. Really Bad. It Hasnt Been The Same Without Him.

I Sat On The Computer Looking At Some Heels I Could Buy.

"What You Looking At ?" Tasha , My Co-Worker Asked Me.

"Some Shoes " I Said In A Bored Tone.

She Touched The Screen. "Those Are Bomb I Might Just Get Em. Send Me The Link."

I Laughed. I Highlighted And Copied The URL And Sun It To Her In Her Email.

Ashley By Miguel And Big Sean Started Playing Real Loud In The Lobby.

"Who The Fuck Is Playing That Loud Ass Music ? Someone Finna Get Kicked Out." Tasha Said , Getting Up From Her Seat.

I Got Up From My Seat And Walked Around The Counter Trying To Figure Out Where It Was Coming From.

Some One Walked Into The Lobby. I Couldnt See Who It Was Because Their Face Was Covered With A Whole Bunch Of Balloons.

The Person Removed The Balloons From Infront Of Their Face.