wolves, dragons, and bastards

The night grew dark as she heard the roar. They were coming. The dead army had walked for millions of miles. Yes, indeed they were coming. Elodie heard the screams of men behind her as she ran. She ran until she reached the narrow sea. The army followed, but what stood at the other side made them stop in their tracks. Elodie Stark knew what she had to do. Find the dragons. In order to do that, she had to find Daenerys Targaryen.
--
Elodie awoke from the dream with a sweat breaking down her face and a hand shaking her.
" wake up lady elodie. We need to get you out of here.. You need to leave Winterfell, Theon Greyjoy is attacking Lady Stark. We must get you out."
The old woman's words alerted the girl who simply nodded her head. She quickly put on a gray dress, putting on a black clock with fur lining the top, she avoided the cold wind as best she could. Calling her direwolf, Smoke, the two began running as fast as Elodie's legs could carry her. They ran out of Winterfell and into the vast country side of the north. With nothing but her wolf and a valerian steel dagger named souls, she set off. She had no idea where to go but she knew of only one person who could help her. She had to find her. She had to find Daenerys Targaryen.
--
It had been a restless week for Daenerys. The current Khalessi had freed the unsullied. She had an army, three dragons, and now gold. Yet, she felt as if there was more. More that she needed to do.
She knew across the narrow sea there was a war of five kings. She had a feeling that she would be needed to fight but she could not just abandon her post in slaver's bay. She had to free these people. So, with one final look at the fire, she pushed forward towards her next target. The khalessi would free the slaves. She would free them and then she would finally go home.
--
The days had been long and tiring as Cora Snow had began to clean up after Lady Sansa. Her lady was betrothed to Joffrey and Cora knew the cruelty that she would encounter. Joffrey. He was a monster, but everyone seemed not to care. With the Lannister's on one side and "Baratheon" blood running through his veins, this monster ruled the seven kingdoms. Well, if you took in actual thought, his mother ruled for him.
Cora shook the thoughts from her mind and finished straightening the room, making it spotless. The frosty haired girl took a look at her work and smiled. She lightly touched the silk on the bed before sighing. She would never be a lady. This was apparent after whoever her father was refused to claim her. Many thought she was a Lannister because of the seemingly endless kindness Queen Regent Cersei applied to her. Cora knew the truth. Cersei was scared of whoever's blood ran in her vein and that kept Cora safe and alive. The blonde finally exited the room and walked to the gathering of the other hand maidens who were standing around gossiping in the darkest point of the long hallway.
" did you hear, Cora? There is a Targaryen still alive!!" Cora's best friend and Sansa's fellow hand maiden, Alyze, spoke quietly. The brown haired girl's eyes went wide as she looked at Cora.
" what?"
Cora spat. She had never been one of gentle words, thus her current position.
" well... your hair.. it's just like the Targaryen's.. and you're a bastard."
She whispered and it hit Cora in the chest with the thumping of a thousand drums.
" a Targaryen is still alive."
The words sat in Cora's mind and she knew exactly what she had to do. She had to find Daenerys Targaryen and find out who she was.

--
6
5
7
--
So the first chapter is done! I am honestly so excited for this book!!
If you like this please comment, share, and vote!
with love,
Athena