oh sweet daelyria

[ this will be a flashback chapter! ]
--
Daelyria was in a crib next to her older sister. Their mother knew what was coming.
She had the girls separated and hidden along with their older brother.
Two steps and she was gone. Forever.
--
Cora Snow took her first steps. Two single steps towards the Bravosi woman who claimed to be her mother. Two steps would always haunt her.
Two steps into a boat.
Two steps into slavery.
Two steps back to the mainland.
It all had to do with two steps.
Cora had always hated two steps.
When she had been put into the castle, the woman had decided that two steps would not define her.
So Daela Snow became Cora.
She was no longer the bravosi girl born with no name or title.
She was a simple hand maiden. She took care of Sansa Stark.
She always would.
--
Daenerys Targaryen had always remembered the day that she had found her sister was living. The blonde looked around as her heart beat fast. Her eyes scanning as she looked for the lie in her brother's face.
" our baby sister is living and you lost her?!" She spat with a look of disgust on her face. The then ten year old had never felt this deep rooted anger. She had to find her, didn't she? The girl quickly turned around and went back into the palace the two had been staying at.
" as far as I'm concerned, she is no concern. She's living."
Her brother spoke causing the girl to laugh in disgust.
" she's only a maiden, Viserys!"
The girl spat causing her brother to roll her eyes.
" she's fine, Daenerys now focus at the task at hand. You are to be married to Khal Droggo."
Those were the last words spoken about the blonde within the Targaryen family.
--
Cora had always remembered the night she was hired by queen Cersei herself. She had been picked up from a brothel run by little finger. The blonde had shamefully asked for employment and had been told of other plans. So the girl was rushed to the queen and whispered about.
" oh sweet daelyria, welcome home."
The woman had spoke causing Cora to look alarmed.
" excuse me your grace, my name is Cora.. Cora Snow and I'm Bravosi, I am not Daelyria." The young girl had spoken causing Cersei to look distressed. " I suppose you can work as a handmaiden, Cora Snow of Bravos." The woman spoke and sighed at the girl.
From that day forward, Cora had employment.
She was happy until she heard the queens plans for her.
--
Cersei stared at the wall as she talked to the devious man whom most called little finger. " lord baelish, and how do you think a bastard girl would lure back the Targaryens?" She spoke and Petyr smirked an evil smirk.
" I believe she is Daelyria Targaryen."
He spoke and Cersei stood.
" I do not have time for this, goodnight lord baelish. I hope you find comfort in your fantasies." The woman spoke but a plot was brewing in her head..
--
This is so short! I apologise! School is starting as of tomorrow so I will not be as active:/
With love,
Thena