I'm

A/N: Remember last chapter when I said that the angst will happen this or the next chapter? Yeaaaaa, that's a lie, I'm going to make the fun times with the Traits last as long as possible since I told myself that I would make this be over 20k words, it's probably going to be 10k+ tho. (Even though it's 7/6 months away, should I do National Novel Writing Month, if you don't know what it is look it up, any talented writers out there might want to try it.)

(Prince POV)

After we finished eating breakfast, I made a mental note to myself to ask Anxiety later if he could cook even though I doubt it. Since Hope is practically the opposite of Anxiety he'd never take the time to learn to cook, much less do something to be kind to others.

Hope lead us to...

"Hope, why are we going to the dream scape?"

Hope turned to me, and smiled,"Because that's where I'm strongest, in dreams, in wishful thinking..." Hope trailed off, he obviously wasn't telling us the full picture but he's better than Anxiety so I decided to keep it quiet about it.

Logic tapped Hope on the shoulder which made him flinch, Logic stepped back, "My apologies"

Hope gave a shaken laugh, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, unlike Anxiety I don't like to be touched without my consent." His smile faltered, it was clear on his face that he let something slip.

Logic being the emotionless person he is spoke, "Your saying Anxiety liked being touched? That monster never even looked for comfort."

Hope winced like he did at the table, he waved a hand near his neck and I never noticed it before but his skin tone somehow changed, "Please don't say that. I'm still a part of Anxiety so I'd appreciate it if you don't say such horrible things to my host."

I froze, "What do you mean by 'Host'?"

Hope didn't look at me but answered my question, "I'm a separate part of Anxiety, I'm somewhat of a Personality of a Personality. He is my host as in I'm one of his Traits and he's the person keeping me... a-alive." Hope's eyes teared up but continued, "He's the Host of the body and he's letting me stay, make sense."

I nodded but I was still slightly confused, he said the word 'alive' like he wasn't going to stay in this world much longer, but once again. I'm a Prince and I know when people don't want to be interrogated,

Mor had a huge grin plastered on his face and he looked at Hope in a way he would never do with Anxiety, he looked at him and you could see that he accepted Hope as someone he could trust and care for. Hope winced once again, another wave, another change of skin tone.

Hope finally saw the door and breathed a sigh of relief, "Finally." I glanced at Hope and I had to shield my eyes, he was literally glowing with happiness.

I muttered, "could you turn off the human flashlight feature, it's a bit bright."

Hope laughed and snapped his fingers and the brightness dimmed to only where his skin looked like I was bathed in sunlight. Morality skipped up to the door and yelled to us to hurry up, I looked at Hope and grinned, "Race?" Hope nodded and we sprinted through the door and I gasped at the sight of what was shown before me.

A/N: dun dun dunnnnnnn. PLEASE please please please x1000 give me some ideas as to what the traits are going to do with Hope. Thank y'all for actually reading this. I'm really proud of it so far and I just want to write down everything and post it but since time is a thing I won't be able to do it quick enough.