Chapter 3(Edited🌈)

Echo's POV
    I'm woken up by the sun in my face, and my maid has just come in to wake me up. Today is the day of my wedding and I still feel like I am drowning with no way to the surface. I get out of the bed and go to the bath and get in and start to clean my body. I get out and dry my body with the towel. I put on my dress and scented oils and perfumes, my maid comes up behind me and tighten the dress.
    Nolan comes in and tells me to hurry up and I tell him I just finished. We go outside and there are horses waiting for us, we get on them and start riding towards the wedding. When we get there everything stops and I get off my horse and saw Khal Drogo looking down at me from where he was sitting. I see him stands up and he starts to walk down the stairs and he stops in front of me. Khal Drogo starts speaking to me an then he turns around and walks back up the stair.
    I turn to my side and look at Sir Jorah for him to translate what my husband to be, had just said to me Sir Jorah tells me that he said to follow him up the stairs and sit next to him. As I walk to go up the stairs I feel many eyes on me, I sit down next to my husband and the party continues. The Dothraki women start to dance and one of the men grab her and pushes her on her hands and knees and start to f*** her from behind, then another man comes up to him from behind and pulls him off the women, and then the second man starts to f*** her. Suddenly, a fight breaks out an both of the men bring out their arakh and start fight fighting.
    The first man gets the advantage and cuts the second man deep into his stomach killing him instantly, he cuts off the dead man braid and throws it at the Khal feet. The woman on the floor got up and came to his side, then another woman came to his other side and they walked into the crowd. Khal Drogo stood up and everything became silent as he walked down the stairs I began to follow him. He stopped in front of a white horse and place the ropes into my hands. I turned to Sir Jorah to ask how to say thank you in Dothraki, he gave me a look and said that there is no word for thank you in Dothraki.
   I looked at him a little bit shocked and I turned towards my husband and nodded and smiled at him, I guess that he understood me because he gave me a nod back. He got on top his horse and I got on top of mine with the ropes in my hand. My brother Nolan came to my side of the horse and said that I better please Khal Drogo well or that I would regret it later, I gave him a blank look. Khal Drogo starts to move his horse forward and I followed. We rode up to the cliff and I could see the ocean but also the sun was setting.
   My husband came up behind me and turned me around. Before I had realized it tears started to make there way into my eyes and down my cheeks. He walked around me in a complete circle and wipe tears, he then said no. I was surprised and ask is no the only word that he knows he said no again. Then I knew that he meant yes. He walks behind me and starts to remove my dress, my arms go up to stop him but he brings them down to my side. He then kneels me to the ground and starts to...................
-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I know that you guys have been wanting me to update for a while now but I couldn't because there was a death in my family😢😢😢😢😢😢 and it's been taking me a while to learn how to move on. But I will try to update more often. Thank you to all my readers that didn't give up on me and my books.😃😃😃😃😃😃