Chapter 1 (Edited 🌈)

This my second Story please check out the first one let me know if you like it and I'll continue thanks now on with the story.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Echo's POV
    My name is Echo and I'm a Targaryen. It has been three years since my family the true rulers of the Seven Kingdoms have been slaughtered. Now it's just my brother Nolan and I. We have sought Refuge in the outer Kingdom castle. My brother Nolan has claimed he is The Last Dragon that is alive he says that the dragon cannot get burned by anything hot.
   I have seen Nolan Flinch away from steaming hot water. But against my skin, the water seems cool it does not bother me at all. He lies so that everyone believes he holds power. But I know he is not the dragon because it is me. I let him believe that I know nothing of this lie.
   We both want to go back home but for that, we would need an army. And I have just found out that he has arranged a marriage for me so he can get an army. I have heard of them but in my opinion, they are nothing but barbarians they take what they want they shed blood as if it's a sport. I have learned that my husband-to-be does not speak the common tongue, but an exiled knight that we have been living within his home speaks my husband to be language. I know I will have to learn his language, I will have to speak, as they do what they do, and learn to fight as they do.
   I have learned that I will be meeting him for the first time tomorrow morning I must keep a blank face but on the inside, I feel that I am drowning with no way up to the surface. If I do not do this I will have to face my brother's Wrath.