Amber

A/n: the picture up top is Amber and Nick and not her and Cameron. P.S. I'm probably going to cry writing this chapter so just bare with me...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was walking back to the hotel from the beach to wait for Cam. Why am I so mad at him? Why is he being so distant lately? I mean I didnt mean to make him upset with me. I just need to apologize to him, just cut to the chase and say "im sorry".

I went to one of the lounge chairs that wasnt taken and sat down and went on my phone...texting my girls back home and also Kat and Kaitlyinn.

I was so engulfed in my phone I didnt realize that someone was standing in front of me.

"Hey Amber!" They said. I looked up and realized that it was Cameron.

"Oh hey Cam?!" I said getting up to hug him, but he was hesitant to hug back. "Everything ok?!"

"Actually no, everything is not ok." He said as he took a seat at the end of my lounge chair as I jumped back in my spot.

"What do you mean?!"

"I mean, why are you flirting with Nick when your my wife?!"

"What?! Im not flirting with him. Why would you say that Cam?!"

"Uhm did you not watch your watch your vlog? I mean you were completely smitten that night."

I crossed my arms before I spoke again. Why would he think such a thing?! "I was not Cameron."

He just frowned at me and didnt bother looking at me. I was fighting back the urge to hit him.

"So what if I was flirting, I mean you flirt with Hailey Baldwin and you dont see me complaining."

"Uhm no I dont."

I just laughed at his statement which made him frown again. "Oh please."

"What?!"

"You dont even realize your doing it."

"I could say the the same thing about you and Nick."

I could've smacked him, but I'm refraining. "Excuse you?!"

He looked at me with a confused expression. "What?"

"First off I'm not flirting with him because I'm not a horrible person and second get back to me when you realize how heartless and stupid your being." I fired back crossing my arms and looking at the pool.

"Well find then.....remind me again why I ever asked you to marry me?!" He shouted getting up.

I shot up to, my face boiling. "I don't know but maybe you should have married Hailey, I'm sure you two would be very happy together."

"Maybe I should have."

My heart literally shattered after he said that. My eyes filled with tears as I took off my ring and threw it at him. I pushed past him still not making eye contact with him.

Words cannot describe how heartbroken I am right now. I was trying to walk past all the people who were enjoying their time here as I heard my name being called behind me.

Amber!

Amber!?

AMBER!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Amber wake up!" Someone said shaking me. I immediately woke up, but I still didn't know who was standing in front of me..Once my eyes adjusted to light I saw him standing there.

"Oh hey Nick. What's up?!"

He smiled at me before he sat down at the end of my lounge chair. "Oh well I just happened to be walking by and I saw that you were sleeping and didn't want you to burn and well here we are." He chuckled

"Aww well thank you, I must have fallen asleep waiting for Cam." I smiled looking down at my hands.

He was messing with his hair for the longest time before he spoke again. "Hey I was wondering if maybe you wanted to come with me to my movie premiere when we get back to California?!"

"What about Sadie?! Wouldn't she like to go with her boyfriend?!"

"She wanted to but she can't make it back from her tour in time." He said with a frown

I can tell he really wanted to go with her, their both so in love that the thought of one of them being away from each other made me sad. "Sure Nick, I'll go with you.....for Sadie."

He looked up and smiled before he reached over to give me hug. I missed the feel of being in someone's arms that I immediately thought of Cameron.

We released from the hug and I saw Sammy and Kaitlyinn going down the water slide while Ethan and Kat were dunking each other in the water. I then looked over at the gate and saw a sight that I wish I hadn't..........Cameron almost crying.

He turned around and walked back through the gate, I felt my heart drop in my chest and immediately jumped up and ran after him shouting his name.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, but I didn't question it and continued to run after him.

A/N: well then.........that happened. Sorry it took me so long to update but I did and now I'm stumped on ideas again. Hahaha
should I do a Cameron POV next?! And what about that dream Amber had?! Crazy?!
So Amber and Nick were never flirting cause he already has a girlfriend who he loves......

Peace my lovelys
Amber