Amber

A/n: so I picked the song up top because I liked the way that Shealeigh did the video. So what will happen in this chapter will be the music video. So basically Amber will be Shealeigh in this chapter, some parts will be the same others will be different. Also the song is about Maia and all the drama she caused not Cameron. Ok I've gone on long enough....back to the story. Ps no one can see Amber while she's singing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting on the balcony of the hotel that I was staying at when my phone started buzzing non-stop. Once I checked it, I immediately regretted it because there was a bunch of notifications from instagram where people started tagging me in posts. I saw some from my girls but one really stuck out for me.....

.....Cameron Dallas has tagged you in a post. What is Cameron doing tagging me in pictures, I thought he was upset with me?!

I clicked on notification, which took me to his page. I waited for the post to load, breathing softly in and out.

Once the post finally loaded, a small sigh of relief came over me when I saw the picture. Aww he found my selfie I took on his phone and it looks like he still cares about me. I thought to myself as a small smile appeared on my face.

I was just about to like it but I refrained because my thoughts are brought back to the night of the party where I found him and Maia flirting.

I shut my phone off and just looked out at the view from the balcony.

You, treat this like a game
But it's my heart
And it's breaking all because of you

The hour glass is running out
And you're still trying to fill it up

I got up from the chair and started to walk out my room to the elevator and waited for it to ding.

But I lost hope, you should too

I rode the elevator down to the lobby and watched all the people scatter here and there.

But this situation we're repeating
Overrated is what you made it
I'm all done and now I'm all out of time

What Can I Say?
What Can I Say?
When all you do is push me away
What will I say to you?
When it all comes down to it
Seems like with every word we say
We're slowly fading away

I walked outside as the sun beat down on everyone and everything. I watched as people were running to get in cabs or running into stores. I miss when my life was simple like theirs and I didn't have to deal with social media at all.

I wandered down the strip smiling at all the people enjoying their time together.

You acted like you care
But you don't stop pretending
Cause you're hurting me

My first impressions disappear
Your tongue-tied words so insincere
You always do as you please

And this situation we're repeating
Overrated is what you made it
I'm all done and now I'm all out of time

What Can I Say?
What Can I Say?
When all you do is push me away
What will I say to you
When it all comes down to it
Seems like with every word we say
We're slowly fading away

I started rubbing my neck when I felt the necklace I had on. I unclasped it and held it in my hand as I stared at the flower. I remember now, Maia gave this to me and said we be "friends forever."(a/n: teen beach movie) 'Wait why do I still have this?!' I thought to myself.

I can't talk to you (talk to you)
You never see my point of view, No!
Like I want you to (like I want you to)
Feels like I always go unheard (unheard)
Because your actions speak louder than my words
That's why I always come back to

What Can I Say?
What Can I Say?
When all you do is (when all you do is) push me away
What will I say to you?
When it all comes down to it
Seems like with every word we say
We're slowly fading away

What Can I Say?
I'm fading away
What can I say?
I'm fading away
Away...
Oh! 'Cause it's my heart and it's breaking all because of you
What can I say?

I shoved the necklace in my pocket and started walking away trying my best at avoiding the people.

----back to reality----

I found myself at the beach, so I just decided to sit in the sand and wait for the sunset.

There weren't a lot of people around because Coachella is in town, so why would they be here anyway. I hope my girls are there right now having fun and partying with the guys.

I settled in my place and dug my feet into the sand, listening to the sounds of the waves crashing into the shore. I started drawing in the sand with my hand. First it was just random doodles, but then I looked down and saw what I just wrote........

......Cameron + Amber = forever!

Wow I got it bad. I thought to myself as I took out my phone to take a picture of it, but just as I was about to take the shot a shadow came in and blocked the light.

"Hey you just ruined my picture." I shouted at the mysterious figure. I looked up with anger in my eyes, but it soften when I saw who the person was.

"CAMERON!"

"The one and only." He said cracking a smile still staring at the doodle in the sand.

"Oh that, it's nothing." I said as I made it disappear.

He immediately grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. We were literally like 2 inches apart that I thought he was going to kiss me, but he didn't. Instead he just stared into my eyes.

"Listen Amber, I don't care about the things you did in the past. I care about the you that is here with me now. I mean did it hurt to hear about all the bad things you did in high school.......heck yea it did, but that's why there the past. There there for us to learn from so we don't have to make the same mistakes again."

I couldn't help but tear up when he said that. I just wanted to reach up and kiss him, but I'm refraining. He started wiping my tears with his thumbs and we were just standing there looking into each other's eyes.

"I love you Amber and nothing or anyone will change that."

That literally broke me and I pulled him in for a kiss and we didn't pull away for what seemed like forever.

"I love you to!" I finally said as a smile started forming on my face, which caused him to smile.

"Now come on let's get you home where you belong." He said taking my hand in his.

I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before I jumped on his back as he carried me back home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n: I know I know very very cringy. This is probably the worst chapter I have ever written in my life. I just thought it was a cute moment, but now I'm thinking not so much. Anyway thanks for reading this very bad chapter lovelys

Peace lovelys
Amber