E! News

Hey guys its your girl Alissa here to give you a run down on some celeb drama.....lets get started.

1.) Amber Dallas rushed to hospital

2.) Selena and The Weeknd getting cozy in Paris

3.) Justin to cancel rest of Purpose Tour

Ok, first up.....
Internet personality Amber Dallas was rushed to the hospital after collapsing in LA. The 19 year old was walking with husband Cameron Dallas when she dropped to the sidewalk. We dont have any details as to why she collapsed, but we do know that Cameron was filming her for his snap and we have the clip.....

*clip*

Cam: this girl here is all mine *laughs*Amber: *looks at the phone and smiles* Cam, your so

Amber: *looks at the phone and smiles* Cam, your so......so......*looks at the ground then collapses*
Cam: *points phone at the ground and rushes over to Amber* Amber! Amber! Amber! *he said shaking her*
*phone turns off*

Were still in shock about these unforeseen circumstances....we send our deepest sympathy to Amber and the Dallas family as they go through this tense times and we ask that you please keep them in your hearts and prayers.

Amber........Cameron.......little Isabella......were all here for you. Love you!

*after the rest of the news stories*

Ok thats all the drama that we have for you guys....if you want more stories about your favorite celebrities, then hit that subscribe button down below and as always.....Stay cool peeps!