{5} OMG LAUREN...

I just want to say A HUGE THANKS to MadihaBhamani for her huge help on the next few chapter ideas. She has helped me on the next maybe three chapters depending on how long they become and also on a possible future book. 😘 

*****

Landry's Pov

Once I had figured out it was Ricky I had to tell someone. That is why at break I went to the one and only....My best friend.....Lauren. I told her every little detail and who he was and why he could possibly be here. She was shocked....I mean why wouldn't she be....I was.

But....Something happened after that, that shocked me the most....

She told me something I never thought I'd hear....

...

She said:

"I Like Gus" Well okay maybe she didn't say it as much as whisper-shout it.

I was shocked though because Gus is a huge part of our friend group and I thought Lauren still liked Cameron. Turns out I was left in the dark....However I was still the first to know.

Whilst me and Lauren were talking we heard footsteps coming towards us so we looked up...I gasped at what I saw....or should I say who I saw.

Ricky's Pov

I came out of that lesson shocked that I was sitting next to the girl who gives me butterflies. Whose smile lights up the whole room and could most likely light up the whole galaxy. The girl whose eyes sparkle like the stars in the sky. Oh .... I was privileged.

Anyways after that lesson I met this boy called Gus and he was so nerdy yet so nice. He told me to come with him and we went to a private place because he had to tell me something...

What he said I was confused with because I don't know her but....

He said:

"I like Lauren" 

At that moment I had no clue who she was but then we made our way to a table which I am guessing is where his friend group hang out - I am guessing in this friend group there is Lauren.

As we made our way over two girls turned around....

The girls were Landry and I am guessing that Lauren girl.

Landry looked up and saw me....She gasped at the sight of me 

Later

Landry and I talked after break and decided we had to do something to make Gus and Lauren talk about there feelings....Though that may be hard because they are both apparently having a difficult time with telling each other. This is because they are both extremely shy...I mean I guess I can be and so can Landry but they can hardly speak to each other now....We have to sort this.

*****

A/N...

OOOOOO.....What do you think Landry and Ricky are going to do to get Gus and Lauren to confess their feelings? What do you think might happen when they do this? 

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. 

If you have any corrections in grammar or spellings please either message me or comment and also comment your theories to the questions above. 

~ Kayls 😘