{7} so....

Ricky's Pov

Whilst Lauren and Gus were locked in the room at school on their own, Landry and I decided to head back to her house and watch Netflix and talk until morning. When we got back to Landry's house we decided to see what show to watch on Netflix and we both decided that the best option was '13 Reasons Why.' since that is my favourite show right now and she knows that. Also she enjoys the show too.

After almost 3 hours of binge watching '13 Reasons Why.' we decided it'd be to play a game so we played 'never have I ever' and laughed a lot. Then we decided to talk about our day, life and a lot of other stuff. We were talking about our experiences in love and in a relationship and we both learnt that we haven't had very good experiences in love since my girlfriend broke up with my via text and her boyfriend cheated on her and she found out by the photos being leaked over the whole school.

We talked for a while but then everything become quiet...but not like awkward silence...at least yet. 

We stayed staring into each others eyes for a while.....until......

NO-ONE'S POV

They both stared into each other's eyes....

Both eyes twinkled.

Both people looked extremely happy.

They both were about to speak....

and when they did speak...

they confessed something....

they said....

" I like you..."

Landry's Pov

I was staring at Ricky still and he was still staring at me...

I was shocked by what he said....and I am guessing he was shocked by what I said....

However I was also very happy.

I was over the moon....That is all I wanted...for the boy I like to like me back...

and it has happened....

But what will happen next?

Ricky's Pov

Same as Landry's but from his perspective.

I was still staring at Landry....I was shocked...but happy.

I was over the moon....That is all I wanted...for the girl I like to like me back...

and it has happened....

But what will happen next?

Will we date? 

Or will she not trust me after her past experiences?

I hope she trusts me....Maybe we can be something...

****

A/N

Sorry for short chapter but I haven't really had time nor the energy / ideas for this book. I hope you like this update. Xx

I am honestly not sure where this book is going or whether I am actually going to continue or just end it here. Comment what you think I should do.

Also thanks again to MadihaBhamani. xx