{8} Double Date 🙊

Lauren's Pov

After  god knows how long, Me and Gus were let out of the janitors closet. However it might not have been the greatest idea, Gus and I confessed our feelings whilst in there and Landry is most likely to ask what happened...so I'm gonna have to explain it all. I shouldn't mind since she's my bestie but she is extremely nosy. 

When we came out of the closet we went our separate ways so:

 1. We could tell Ricky and Landry what happened and what we are now.

and

2. So we could both go home and relax and most likely sleep

When I got home I told Landry everything and we both screamed A LOT but Landry also confessed something shocking but exciting.

*****

Landry's Pov

I told her, I told Lauren about me and Ricky.

She was happy, we were both happy. She had Gus and I had Ricky.

Our little chat involved a lot of laughing and screaming but it was also just nice to chat and have a little girly gossip again. She told me a lot of stuff but also question me a lot. She asked me one question in particular that I didn't know what to say. I liked the idea of it but would it be awkward?

The question was: Should we go on a double date?

I called Ricky to ask him what we should do but he didn't pick up. Lauren tried Gus however he didn't pick up either....Weird. Anyways I decided to say 'sure' I mean how bad could it be.

*****

Ricky's Pov

So we're going on a double date with Lauren and Gus. I'm not sure how this is going to go.

When we got to the restaurant we were eating at I sat next to Gus and across from Landry. We all talked but we made sure to focus on our partners. I was surprised how well this was actually going there didn't seem to be any issues.  Maybe one or two with service being slow, but not with the date. It was fun to do something different and not just be me and Landry all the time. 

After we finished eating at the restaurant we made our way back to the park and sat down for a bit talking until it became late and we split apart from Lauren and Gus and we made our way to Landry's house. When we got there I said how much I enjoyed the date and the whole day in general and then gave her a massive hug and kiss before heading to my house and sitting on my bed for hours smiling to myself because I am eventually with my true love.

*****

Gus' Pov

I am glad that Landry and Ricky now know about me and Lauren eventually being an item. Originally I thought it would be a bad idea. Originally I thought going on a double date would be a bad idea but then it ended up being a good idea. It ended up being fun. We interacted with not only our partner but also each other. 

I can't put in words how much Lauren means to me. She is my world and to eventually be with her is a dream come true.

Honestly at first, I was angry that Landry and Ricky locked us in the janitors closet all night but now I am glad. If they didn't do that then I wouldn't have told Lauren how I felt or have had the confidence. Being in the same room all night just made me realise I needed to tell her sooner rather than later. It made me realise it that it might be the last chance I get to tell her how I feel.

I am glad I told her because know I feel like such a lucky guy and like one the most happy people on earth.

*****

A/N

Hiya,

I hope you are enjoying this book. I think this book is slowly coming to an end sadly. But I will hopefully make a new book soon however I think it might be a RTTV ~RoadTripTV Imagines / Preferences book or RTTV ~ RoadTripTV member x Reader book. e.g. Andy x Reader or Jack x Reader.

If you don't know who RoadTripTV are then you need to check them out.

Also this chapter was an idea given to me by MadihaBhamani so a big thanks to her yet again. 

Love you all so much ~ Kayleigh 
☘️🙊