What?

It's 2.00 a.m. and one hour left. Nara is sleeping on a desk in a classroom. We were bored and didn't know what to do so we decided to take turns on sleeping and guarding. 8 minutes.

"Huh. 3 minutes passed. Only 57 minutes to go! Great." I thought to myself. I was so bored that my eyes are starting to close. I looked at my watch and only 1 minute passed.

My eyes are so heavy I couldn't take it anymore. I decided to wake Nara up and say 8 minutes had passed. I'm sorry Nara I have to. ;-;

Nara woke up and yawned while saying "It's 8 minutes already??"
I said, "Well, time is in a hurry. Heheh." I thought about what I just said and why the heck did I 'heheh'. The heck??

"Now go watch out and let me sleep." I said. She glanced at me. I didn't care about it and slept.

Zzzz

Nara woke me up and said "Jae Eun..." I looked at my clock and it was 2.09 a.m. I said, "I was supposed to wake up at 2.12 a.m. Why did you wake me up?" Nara pointed somewhere with her finger.

"T..t.. ther..there" she said while shaking. I tried to look but it wasn't clear enough for me. I sat at another angle and saw a shadow figure. I was shocked and said to Nara,

"Sit on the floor and be quiet."

"Okay..." She agreed. She stood up quietly and sat down beside me. We closed our mouth with our hands holding our breath. We hid behind a desk and I stood up a bit to see if the shadow is still there. I see the shadow is coming to the classroom where we are right now. I prayed for the shadow to not see us.

Nara's eyes were so big and her eyes are starting to have tears. I was freaking out and said to her "Ssshhh.. it's gonna be alright.. don't cry.." She stopped crying for a while. I checked again to see if the shadow is still there. It was gone.