Chapter 6

~JAE EUN'S POV~

"I'm back" Suga said

"How's my Melia?" He added

I didn't answer. My name isn't even Melia. I want to go home.

"Why are you sad?" He took a chair and sat in front of me.

"My.. name.. is not.. Melia..." I finally had the courage to say it to him.

"Then what do you want me to call you?"

"I don't care. I just want to go home." I said with a low voice but turns out he heard me.

"What?" He asked with an angry voice.

"Um..uh nothing.."

~NAMJOON'S POV~

I woke up. I looked at my watch. It's 9.00 p.m. I should get up and start searching. In the library, there's only me. I assume everyone is home.

I don't care about Sung Min and Mina. I walked to the school gate and tried to see if they have a small building here. I walked to the school field and saw a storage room for sports stuff.

I went in and saw another door. I opened the door and saw a guy. I was shocked.

"Um.. excuse me, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Ehhhh? Namjoon? Is that you?"

"Um.. yeah? Who are you?"

"You don't remember me?" The guy stepped out of the shadows.

Its my friend Park Jimin! I haven't seen him in.. months!

"JIMIN? ITS YOU! I CANT BELIEVE IT!" I hugged him tightly.

"So great to see you again!" He said smiling.

"I know right." I smiled at him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Um.. cause of something.." he replied.

"Oh and remember suga? Our old friend?" He added.

"Min Yoongi? Yeah."

"I heard that he now does bad things. But I'm not sure if that's right cause it's a rumor so.."

"Ah, I'm sure he does nothing like that. Hey, do you know Kim Jae Eun?" I asked.

"Nara's friend?"

"Yeah."

"What's wrong with her?" He asked.

"I think she went missing. I'm not sure but.. it was two days ago I guess.. I'm suspecting she's inside the school."

"Oh. Need help?" He asked me. Yes I want someone to help me find Jae Eun. I guess I'll just yes then.

"Sure. Let's go to the field first"

"Ok!"

~JAE EUN'S POV~

Suga pinched both of my cheeks. I couldn't move. I was frozen to death. I'm too scared to move.
Shit I shouldn't have said that.

"Repeat that sentence again." He said with an angry tone.

...

"I said, REPEAT!" He screamed.

"I WANT TO GO HOME! THAT'S ALL!"

"WELL NOW YOU WON'T!"

I burst to tears. He stood up and went somewhere. I closed my face with my hands. I miss my family. I miss my friends. I miss that guy.

A/N

Sorry for a shitty and short chapter. I actually don't have any motivation to continue this story anymore. I'm not sure if I should continue. Sorry for the late chapter. I was thinking on should I continue. Should I? Cause my story is pretty boring. I may release another chapter but, who knows?