Chapter 3

I ran and ran and ran searching for Nara but she just.. somehow disappeared​.. I hope the monster doesn't eat her or anything.. I'm so scared and worried right now..

I looked behind and there was no one there.. the boy went somewhere.. I'm getting MORE scared right now. I looked at my watch and it's showing 2:30 a.m.

I decided to go to the front gate and just wait for them. I sat on a bench waiting for them. Time passed by but they're still not here. Someone closed my mouth (cliche lol) and holded both of my hands with his only ONE hand.

I tried to look back but he was closing my mouth making my head push back and I couldn't even turn my head a bit.

"Yaaa.. what are you doing here alone.. do you know it's dangerous!? You could get killed!"

I want to say something but I couldn't, (of course, he was closing my mouth.) I started humming so he could let go but he didn't. So I thought about standing so he could stumble in front.

So I tried to stand and he said,

" Ha.ha.ha. trying to stand? Don't even try. I'll stop when I stop."

He let go of his hand that was on my mouth and took something out of his pocket. He took out a cloth and closed my mouth and nose with it.

~~~~~

I woke up and found myself in a room being tied up, can't speak or move. I saw the guy and he said,

"You look so cute sleeping. I'm Suga. You?"

----

"Ahhh.. of course.. you can't talk. I'll just call you Melia."

I didn't look at him. I just looked beside me. He stood up and sit beside me. He squished my cheek and said

"Ahhh you're so chubby.."

I tried to look elsewhere, but he was squishing my cheeks so hard I couldn't move my head.

"Hungry?"

I stared at the floor blankly and I shook my head.

"Don't lie."
He let go of his hand that was squishing my cheeks.

The truth is I am hungry.. but I'm afraid he'll put poison or something.. so I didn't really do much but just shake my head.

"I'm opening the duct tape on your mouth. Promise me not to scream or anything. If you did scream.. you'll regret it."

The part he said 'you'll regret it' was so serious I had chills running down my spine.

He opened the duct tape that was on my mouth and looked at me.

"I'll be back. Don't scream or don't even try to escape."

"O..ok.." I said in relief.

"Cute voice." And he went.

I just sat there thinking about how will I see my friends again and the boy I first met. "I didn't even know his name.. haha." I thought.

I cried myself to sleep.

🌌

"Yaa.. wake up.. why are you crying?" Suga said.

I woke up and wiped my tears and looked at the floor.

"I bought kimchi and jajangmyeon.. Please eat it.. I'm worried.."

"I'll.. eat it... Thanks.." I said.

"Yay! Thanks!" He cheered happily.