Or Will I Forever Be Alone...

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO and HoO. They all belong to Uncle Rick but i might have some OCs.😇😇😇

Percy fell to the ground along with a certain daughter of Bellona. "Where have you been all this years, Percy? Reyna sobbed in his chest. "Hey, Reyna. I was wonderi- Hey, what was that for?!?" Percy was cut off by Reyna slapping him.

"After all this years, all you can say is "Hey, Reyna."? You really are a Seaweed Brain!" Reyna practically yelled.

Percy winced at the nickname. Reyna didn't seem to notice anything. "Uh, this is becoming a little awkward..." Frank said nervously. Hazel was fanning her face. She did that when she was flustered.

Reyna composed herself and blushed a little. "Percy, you must be hungry. Let's head to Bombilo." Reyna said, oblivious to the fact that Percy flinched.

They went to Bombilo and ordered Percy a caramel machiatto and a blueberry muffin. After Percy finished eating, they went to the principia.

Reyna demanded an explanation about how and why Percy is here.
Percy decided to lie. He told her that he needed some time off from Camp Half-Blood and needed to see his other friends in Camp Jupiter. Reyna looked at him suspiciously but accepted his story.

"Percy, you need to visit more often. The legionnaires are worrying about you. Because of you, they are fighting horribly. We need to show that you are okay." Hazel said.

Suddenly, Percy smirked mischievously. "What are you thinking about?" Reyna asked. "I'm thinking of a grand entrance..." Percy said. "COUNT US IN!"  Frank, Hazel and Reyna shouted playfully.