Date?

A/N Cassidy, Nick and Pedro decided to eat at the restaurant but drama happened. Cassidy makes an agreement with Red. I don't own angry birds.

The next day, the small group went to the restaurant to eat. They meet a few birds friends, Matilda, Hal, Bubbles, Stella, Terrance, chuck, bomb, and Red. At the restaurant, Nico, Pedro, and Cassidy quickly got famous from the performance they did. Cassidy saw Red walking by the restaurant and she decided to call him over, at first he was very hesitant. He looked behind himself to see if Cassidy was calling someone else, but he was the only one there, so he slowly walk to the trio.

"Here, have lunch with us"

Cassidy said to Red with a smile that caused him to blush slightly. They all talked getting to know one another, but the mood was ruined when another bird came and pushed Red off the chair he was sitting close to Cassidy. Red looked up from the floor and saw the smooth talking bird holding on to Cassidy's wing. Red was getting mad but he took a deep breathe and decided to walk away and go home. Nico and Pedro called out to Red to come back, but Red ignored them, from the embarrassment in front of everyone at the restaurant and especially in from of Cassidy. When Cassidy saw Red walking away she got mad and pulled her wing away from the smooth talking bird and punch him in the beak, running to Red.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Cassidy asked

"No, I am not okay and I am going home."

Red said continue to walk away. Cassidy continue to walk with Red and kept talking about what happened.

"I mean can you believe it, the nerves of that guy, ugh"

Cassidy said annoyed, but she stopped when Red stopped.

"What's wrong?"

Cassidy asked feeling like she did something wrong

"Wait, you didn't like that guy?"

Red asked

"Ha no way, he is to much of a softy"

Cassidy said

"Although I do like bad boys"

Cassidy said with hooded eyes look at Red causing him to blush up a storm.

"How about it Red, are you a bad boy?"

Cassidy asked getting closer to Red

"Well, I wouldn't say a 'bad boy' it's more like 'anger'"

Red said blushing

"Wow, in that case. You wouldn't mind showing me around the island now would you? It could be a date, what do you say?"

Cassidy asked

"But we just met and why me?"

Red asked

"Why not you, like I told you I like bad boys and yes we just met but what better way to get to know each other than going on a date. Besides I like red, Red"

Cassidy said looking into Red's eyes

"Okay, that's good enough for me, a date it is then. Tomorrow at 2"

Red said

"Why not tonight"

Cassidy asked

"Tomorrow is a new start"

Red said

"Fair enough"

Cassidy said giving Red a kiss on the cheek before flying to the restaurant where Nico and Pedro are waiting.

'Yes I have a date with Red/Cassidy'

Both Red and Cassidy thought.

A/N Rate and Comment