2

-Jungkook-

"PD-nim! Really?! I'm going to have a colab with twice leader?" He must be kidding but we'll known PD-nim his serious no scratch that he's serious sometimes you know.

"Do you think I'm kidding Jeon Jungkook?" He ask in very straight face. I guess it's true. But I can't believe it!

In this year. This is the first time that the one member of our group will Colab in one stage and and I going to collab with jihyo-ya! My bias in twice she's very beautiful those pair of eyes and those lips. I'm  excited.

"Stop day dreaming kiddo." PD-nim said. I am day dreaming? Seriously?

"PD-nim this is not day dreaming. This is Fanboying." I explain he nodded but he laugh too. What's happening on him? Weird CEO.

I go back in my members with a wide smile in my lips. Sparkling eyes. I'm too excited for this collaboration.

"Jungkook-ah! You look so happy." V hyung said to me. I just shrugged and smile.

"You look stupid in that smile jungkook." I just laugh when jimin hyung said that.

"Okay dear maknae. What's the reason of your smiling face right now?" I sit at the couch besides yoongi hyung who's sleeping right now.

"Hyung I'm going to have a collaboration!" They all laugh except from yoongi hyung who's sleeping.

"Ohh, It's normal right? Every month you have a collaboration with other idols." Jin hyung explain.

"Yes. Your right hyung but it's different." I explain too.

It's very different aside from being famous vocal. It's different because im going to have a collaboration with my bias!

"It's different? Why? Let me guess you will have a special stage with jihyo? But I thinks that's not the reason."

"Hyung it is!" I shouted. His eyes become big. The other members shouted.

"Jinja?! I want to see her!" V hyung said. I did not notice him. Jihyo is mine only. Mine.

"Sht. Stop shouting!" Yoongi hyung exclaimed. I guess his mad.

"Hyung! I'm going to have a collaboration with twice jihyo!"

He just look at me and smile.

"Congrats." Then he walk away. Enter his room.

"Congrats Saeng!" All of them said.