11

"BLOOMING JIHYO"

JIHYO'S POINT OF VIEW

I was combing my hair while facing at my mirror. What am i going to do? Hmm.

"Nayeonie! Nayeonie! Can i borrow your curlers." I shouted. Nayeon unnie is in the living room together with the other members.

"Oh! Guyyyyssss! Jihyo was borrowing my curlers!" Nayeonie shouted that's why I hear it.

I stand up and walk outside to find nayeonie hair curlers. But when I open the door the 8 members was facing me smiling like a kid.

"What?!" I ask them. They look at me with some devilish look.

"Jihyo-ya as I know your performance would be tomorrow." Jungyeonie said.

"Yes." I answered. Tzuyu cleared her throat before speak.

"So why are you borrowing Nayeon unnie's curlers?" She seriously ask.

"I just want to you know guys." I shyly explained to them.

"What Jihyo unnie?" Mina ask. The quiet swan.

What would I do? How can I explain that I want to be beautiful in the eyes of Jeon Jungkook? How?

"Ahmm."

"Oh! I knew it!" Dahyun shouted.

"But before you said that, let's go inside." Jungyeon push me to come inside my room.

They sit at my bed while I was in my couch alone.

"Spill it dahyun." Nayeonie said.

"She want's to be notice by Jaebum." My eyes widen. Why Jaebum?

"Stupid!" Savage Tzuyu shouted at dahyun.

"She just want's to be notice by Jungkook not jaebum. Right Unnie?" Chaeyoung ask while looking at me.

I just nodded and all the twice members shouted. Nayeonie and Jungyeonie was jumping and laughing at my bed. While the others are giggling. What's wrong?

"Oh! Your an adult now jihyo-ya! I thought you've never like a guy!" Nayeonie said.

"Can you please calm down?" They all sit again.

"Yes, I want no I like no again I love to be impressed by jungkook. You know I like him since the BTS started and my dream come true when JYP-nim announce that the two of us will having a collaboration."

"I dont like to hear that, We are here to know if you like Jungkook in a romantice way." Momo said. She was eating her jokbal that's why she can't speak to others she was busy eating.

"Oh! You speak Momo!" Momo just rolled her eyes at me and eat again.

"Answer it now!" Tzuyu shouted all the members was shock. Is she so curious?

"Are you jealous?" I ask her. She laugh.

"No, I preferred Sana than Jungkook."
"That's so sweet omygosh!" Sana shout too.

"Stop that!" Jungyeonie said.

"So? What now Jihyo? You like him or not?" Nayeonie ask.

"Of course she like him." Dahyun said.
"Are you Jihyo?!" Tzuyu ask. Here we go again.

"Ahm Guys! Let Jihyo answer it okay?" Mina Calmly said.

"Thanks Mina, But of course I like Jungkook. In a Romantice way, he's a good person. I know him even in our small talk and we are friends now."

"Just friends?!" Sana ask.

"Yeah."

"You need to be beautiful now. Of course your beautiful but let me make you beautiful much." Nayeon said.

"Most Beautiful Nayeon unnie not beautiful much." Mina cut her.

"So can i borrow your curlers unnie?"
_____________________________________

AN: Im sorry if I have many notes for the readers i just wanna hear your opinion. What do you think would be happen in the ending of our book 1? If The two of them will be in a relationship or not?

Just Vote and Comment thank you.