3

-JIHYO-

I'm waiting at jyp's office. Waiting for jungkook and Bangtan PD-nim. Today is the start of our practice for the collaboration in our special stage, and I dont know what song we will sing. The performance of our special stage was last Sunday of the month and it's two weeks from now. Im nervous too I think Jung kook was nervous too.

"CEO! I'm nervous!" I exclaimed at him he chuckle before to speak.

"Dont be nervous Jihyo-ya this is not the time to perform it's just a practice." I look at JYPark who's smiling at me. He looks have a plan at us.

"Okay." I will wait till they come and knock the door of his office. It was almost 20 minutes of waiting but no presence of Bighit CEO and Jeon jungkook in here. Okay I'll shut my mouth and wait. I'm being so talkative now. Just excited too.

*Knock Knock*

"Looks their here now." He said while smiling he stand up and walk to the door and open it. My eyes widen in shock. I taught Jung kook and PD-nim is here. But I guess all of bts member was here.

I stand up too and stand behind JYP I bowed at them and smile.

"Hello! Welcome!" I bow again.

"Hello! We are Bangtan!" they said. I smile there cute to handle.

"PD-nim I taught you and jungkook was in here but I guess the 6 boys was love to follow you two." JYP said while laughing I laugh too.

"Yeah your right. They want to see Jihyo too." PD-nim said while looking at me.

"Hi Jihyo!" The one shouted Namjoon oppa.

"Hello."

"Hyung! Dont make a move! That's jungkook girl!" Jimin shouted at him.

I blushed. What? I'm jungkook's girl? The heck? I didnt know it.

"Where not together." I said.

"No. What we mean is jungkook is your fanboy." Jimin explain.

"Ohh. Hello Jungkook!" I wave my hand and smile. All bts scream and pushing jungkook beside me. PD-Nim and JYP laugh too. I feel akwardnes between me and jungkook.

"Hi there." He replied I smile. Bts laugh.

"Looks there close now." PD-nim said. I shyly look at him and answered

"Now really."

"But so close." Jungkook continued.

HERE'S THE UPDATE GUYSEU! WAIT FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER TOMORROW OR LATER. ENJOY THIS UPDATE