The devil's little witch

Ryu's POV

"Kuya!!!" Tinakpan ko ulit ng isa pang unan ang mukha ko and ignored the idiot knocking outside.

Just as I about to sleep again, I heard a voice. Her voice.
"Ayaw pa din ba gumising?"

"Nakita mo na ngang kanina pa ako kumakatok. Nasaan ba common sense mo, Just Amber?"

"Tss. You're too loud. Alis nga dyan."

This little witch doesn't know how to be afraid. Even I, my brother, or even my cousins can't tame her.
Nakahiga pa din ako but I'm now wide awake and waiting for what she will gonna do.

"Hey devil! Buksan mo nga 'tong pinto or else!"

"Or else what?" I shouted back.
I smirk at the thought of her face. Sigurado ako na nakasimangot na ang buong mukha niya.

Booogsh!

Napatayo ako bigla ng may narinig akong bumaril sa doorknob ng pinto ko, and as I stared at the door, biglang may tumulak dun sa pinto at iniluwa si Amber at ang kapatid ko.

"What the hell did you do?" I yell at her as I stand up and examine my doorknob. It is broken.

"You're too stubborn to open up your door, kaya iyan." I hate the way she smiles.

"Says by the most stubborn woman." I smirked and she just roll her eyes at me.

"Kuya kanina pa ako kumakatok ah! Hindi mo man lang ako mapagbuksan!" I turn my back at my brother before he whine like a child.

"Hoy devil! At saan ka naman pupunta? Don't turn your back at me!"
I flash a smirk at her.

"Maliligo ako. Sasama ka?" Before she can throw the gun she was holding at me, I run at the door of my CR and decided to take a shower.

--
I'm now in the driver's seat and shooting my two passenger a dagger look who seems to be not affected and just continue to stare outside.
Maaga na nga nila akong ginising, ako pa ginawang driver. The fuck of this two! Lalo na 'tong little witch na 'to! If only this is not for my Mom, I wouldn't let her command me like this.

When we enter the mall, she immediately run into a boutique.
"What the hell? Do you think you'll make me enter that kind of shop?" I hiss at the girl in front of me.

"Ang arte mo. Let's go inside, Zywon."

"Like the heck, Just Amber? Bakit ako papasok sa pambabaeng shop?"

She just smile at us and turn around.
"Okay. Don't expect me to help you."

By that, agad namin siyang pinigilan.

"Kuya. Let's do this, for Mom."
As I grit my teeth in anger, the little witch is smirking at me as her eyes says 'I gotcha wrap in my hand'

"This is only for today, brother. I swear, if it's not only for Mom." With a half heart, I took my step inside a girl boutique.

--
"Okay na ba lahat dyan?" I heard Zywon ask the one he's talking on phone.

"Sana magustuhan ni Mommy 'to." Amber happily said.

I just shrug.
"She should be. Kung hindi, lagot ka sakin."

"Tss. I'm sure about it. Ako ang mas nakaka alam ng mga gusto nya since I'm the one who's with her for a long time, and we're both girls."

"Really? Saan banda?" She scowled at me but I just smirk at her.

"Settled na daw lahat sabi ni Gray. Where should we go next?" Zywon says as he finish the call.

"Where's Mommy and your Dad by now, devil?" I check my phone and locate my Dad's location.

"They're somewhere at Q. Ave. Let's go home before they do."

"This is gonna be one of the best day ever. Sure ako." I nodded at my little brother's remarks. I hope so.

--
I'm in front of the mirror and kanina pa ako hindi makapamili ng isusuot. I'm half naked and pacing back and front at the mirror and my cabinet.
I wanna be good looking in front of my Mother. It's not that I'm not, but today is a special day and I want her to be happy.

"Hindi ka pa din tapos magbihis, Devil?" I shot her a bored look and continue to search for a nice shirt but the hell with my wardrobe! I will fucking kill the one who choose this things!

"Tss. Tabi nga. I'm gonna find you a good one. Baka nasa baba na sila, ikaw namimili pa din ng susuotin. Maarteng devil." Tinabig niya ako at pumunta sa harap ng cabinet ko. I sit on my bed as I look at her back.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito? Nawiwili ka na kakapasok ng walang paalam. You even broke my doorknob, little witch. Where did you get that fucking gun, anyway?"

She gave me an irritating look and continue to search in my cabinet.
"Just shut up, devil! Ang ingay ingay mo. Para kang babae!"

"Anong sabi mo?" I said as I made my way to her. Nung makalapit na ako sa kanya ay nilagay ko ang magkabila kong kamay sa gilid niya at parang hostage ko siya. As she turns around, I saw her eyes widened.

"W-what do you think are you doing devil?!"

"Sabi mo babae ako?" Unti unti kong nilapit sa kanya ang mukha ko and my grin becomes wider at the sight of her blushing cheeks.

"I s-said you looks like a girl whining!"

I always admire her for being strong and independent woman. But I know she's a girl after all. My gaze go down from her eyes, nose and lips.
At nagtagal sa labi niya ang mga mata ko.
I find the urge to kiss her lips,like I did before, and jus about inches before I reach her lips, I scream in pain as I stumbled in my bed and held my crotch.
"You little witch!!!"

"Hah! Serves you right, devil. Be thankful, I didn't punch your face just because I don't want Mommy to get worried. Eto na damit mo, devil!" May hinagis siyang damit sakin but I don't give a damn at that thing and just continue holding my private part.

"Arghhhh! Damn you, little witch! Gaganti ako sayo! Oh fuck!!!"

I saw her smirk before she leaves my room and here I am lying and waiting for the pain to subside.

Damn you, little witch!!!