Training

- Edited -

" Hard work exceeds Talent "

In Dragon Realm

Lucy' s POV

" Hime." A red haired girl with a petite figure said to me. I also noticed that she had red dragon ears.

" Yes? " I said kindly to her. She looked so cute.

" It is time for your training."  She said as she bowed down.

" Wait. " I stopped her . I wanted to know who she is and what kind of dragon is she.

" Yes, hime" she said as she looked at me in the eyes.

" I'd like to know your name." I said as i walked up to her.

"Talia Altair Dragonite, hime"  She introduced herself.

Dragonite?? That sounds like a royal name.

" Ok, well I'm Lucy Heartfillia Dragovich ." I introduced myself like how a princess should. I recently learned my last name was Dragovich...

and my middle name was Heartfillia.

" You can call me Lucy. "

---- in the training grounds -----

" Mom!! I'm sorry I'm late, i kinda got held up with my new friend Talia . "  I said happy and excited as i ran to mom, Zeref, and musical-San .

" Oh, You met Talia. Well that is a good thing. Be nice and be friends with her, as she is the Fire Dragon Princess. "  Mother said. I knew it, she was a some kind of royal.

"Ok , so mom and zer-niichan, why are you here ? Not that i am complaining." I said.

"Uhm lucy, before i go . I'd like you to choose 3 different kinds of weapon and weapon style. To train in. " Mother explained to me as a magic circle appeared in the floor and a bunch of weapons and weapon scrolls appeared. They all looked like powerful and cool weapons.

" Hmm. I choose the dual sword style, the bow and arrow with the archer style , and the bo staff with the staff style. "  I said.

" For the next five years, you will be training in your  magics and these 3 weapons. You will return to earthland after that. The difference in time between earthland and the realms is no matter what time passes in different realms, Earthland is always 3 months. " Musical-san said.

" Ohh, Okay.  I get it. " I said as I walked up to her.

" Now, Lucy . I have to go, i have to train your brother now. Do not worry. I will watch over your training. "   Mother said.

"Thank you, Mother. I will not fail you. Bye Zeref - niisama. Until we meet again." I said as i called them by the new way i want to call them.

"Okay, we will be going now. Zeref ,come. " Mother said as they teleported to another place.

"Now, hime. Let us start your training. " Musical-San said as she turned off her magic limiters. I could certainly feel her magic rise up until i couldn't take it anymore.

Well, i certainly hope, i don't die from this.

But..

" You are weak, you are useless, your spirits are useless. You're very being is useless."

" Lisanna is better than you a hundred times more. "

" Please Lucy, just stop talking to me."

I can't.. beat her.

" Thank you for saving me. "

Nope. This ain't about beating, this is about getting stronger.

I will surely get stronger, that's why... wait for me, Laxus.

I thought as I raised my Lion key with determination in my eyes.

" Open, Gate of the Lion, Leo."

____ done____