2- The Meet Up

Hi guys chapter 2.

Jade's Pov

It's already the day of Harry's party and Jesy's still having a hard time choosing for the gift. Actually she bought 4 stuffs to choose.

"Jes. Just give all of that to Harry." I said while putting make up on my face. I'm wearing a navy blue dress and a heels to compliment the dress i'm wearing.

"Okay. I can't take this dilemma anymore." Jesy said.

"Glad you made a decision." I said.

-----------------

Party

"Are you sure about this Jade? We could go home. We'll just tell Harry you're sick, he'll understand." Jesy said to me as I can see the worry in her face.

"I'm fine Jesy. Don't you trust me?" I asked her.

"I trust you Jade. I'm just worried." She said. "Let's go in." Jesy continued then grabbed my hand.

We went inside but theres still a few people. We headed to the table where Harry and the guys sit in.

"Happy Birthday Haz." Me and Jes greeted Harry in sync.

"Jade and Jes. I thought you won't come." Haz said.

"Hahahaha. Why wouldn't we come here? It's your birthday Curlz" Jesy said. Curlz is her nickname to Harry.

We sat to the chairs and Jesy and Haz continued to talked. They have a lot of talking to do. I scanned the whole place, searching for the pair of blue eyes but sadly I couldn't find a blue eyed person with blonde hair.

"Looking for someone?" Maybe I couldn't find the girl with blue eyes and blonde hair but atleast I found her twin brother.

"Sup Niall. It's been awhile." I greeted him not answering his question.

He just gave me a questioning look because I didn't answer his question.

"I'm not looking for someone Niall." I said reassuringly.

"Okay okay. How are you?" He asked me.

"Life is fun. You, how are you?" I asked back.

"Army is hard, the captain is hard but it's my passion so fighting." He said then giggled. God I missed him. I missed our group.

"You know Jade. P's still moving on. So I hope keep distance to her. I don't want her being confuse again." Niall said while standing up. He leaned his head to side of my head then whispered something that really hit me so hard.

"It's your fault she's hurting."

"See you through the night Jade. Thanks for the talk." Niall said then leaved me with mouth open.

I know it's my fault and I regretted it. I wan't to apologize but I can't. After the break up I realized that it was not the right decision. I tried talking to Perrie but the group kept her away from me. They said Perrie was assigned to a different place. I know they're just worried that I might just break Perrie's heart again but I just wanted to apologize. Ever since then I left the group and Jesy was the only person who was with me. Well maybe the group still contacted me but Jesy was the one who understands my pain. That's why she's really worried about going here.

Minutes Later

The party already started but Perrie hasn't arrive yet. Maybe she wouldn't come.

I decided to put all of my attention to the people performing for Harry. He loves performing but sadly he can't perform cause his family doesn't allow him. His father is a general that's why. The group is composed also of soldiers. Harry, Perrie, Niall, Zayn, and Leigh. The rest have different jobs. I am an artist, Jesy's a designer, Louis' a businness man, and Liam's a doctor. Me, myself almost joined the army cause P's in there but Jesy stopped me cause she knows it's not my passion, and i'm thankful of that.

"Jade." Jesy said waving her hand infront of my face.

"What are you doiny Jes?" I asked her.

"You zoned out smarty-pants." She laughed then pointed at the door. "Someone's arriving Jade."

I looked at the door then saw her, the person ive been waiting. Everything went slow motion. Her hair bouncing everytime she steps, her smile when she greeted the people in her way, and her sparkling blue eyes. Damn, I think i'm still inlove. Inlove? No Jade, snap out of it.

Her smile faded when our eyes met. Her sparkling eyes became lifeless. Her happy face became blue and sorrowful. Did I hurt her that much?

She's walking towards us. She put a fake smile on her face just to hide the hurt in it.

"She walking here Jes?" I whispered to Jesy.

"Of course. She also sit in this table." Jesy whispered back. Damn, I forgot. We have the same table.

I turned around and faced the different way just to avoid Perrie. Then suddenly I can feel someone standing beside me. I know it's her. I know it.

"Long time no see. It's been couple of months." She said looking at me and me? I'm here all stiff and don't know what to say.

"Y-yeah. L-lon-ng t-time no s-see." F***! I'm stuttering. I hope ground would just swallow me right now.

"Gotta go. I have other friends to meet." She said then leaved. I'm not used to people sharing Perrie's attention with me. Yes. I know i did all of this. People always asked me, why I broke up with Perrie? They said that they hope we get back together. I broke up with her because I needed to. It's for our own good. For her to focus on her job and for me to have a break. If the break up broke her then the break up ruined me.

"Jade. Let's go home. My tummy hurts af." Jesy offered which I accepted. I don't have anything to do here anyway. I'll just sleep at my house.

We said goodbye to Harry and the guys. They all agreed for me and Jesy to go home so that Jesy and me can rest but one person, I guess didn't look quite happy about the idea me and Jesy going home. Maybe I was wrong, maybe i'm drunk. I drank a bit of alcohol earlier.

I carried Jesy cause she cannot stand up. And damn this girl is heavy even if she's not fat. I'm tired and the car is still far.

"I'll help you." A person offered and when I looked at the person, I was shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wohhooooooo. Who do you think is the person? I know most of you think it's Perrie but what if it's not Perrie. Let's just find out.

Comment who do you think the person is.

Also vote and follow me.

Love you guys