1/Hot Guys Or Hot Guy?

"Hey, Amy! Ready for our party?" my best friend, Ella, asks me whilst leaning on the doorframe.

"Yeah!" I mentally pump my fist in the air. Her eyebrows raise in amusement, "What are you excited about, Amy-bear, hot guys?" she smirks, calling me the nickname she gave in 1st grade. I smile at the thought.

"Nothing...Ell-bels." I smile, grabbing my bag and walking towards her, the exit of my room.

But before my toe reaches the end of the room, a cold what-feels-like-a-hand grips my arm, making me stop, "Wait!", a voice, so familiar, so soft yet deep, calls out behind me. I turn around and scan the area. I shrug it off and continue walking towards the door.

"What took you so long!? The boys are waiting for me!" Ella complains as she starts her matte black Mercedes with her company logo on the top left part of the front window. I sigh, "Just checked the house for anything I need." closing the cardoor, I look back at my house, feeling as if someone or something's in there, well, I did let my maids and cleaners home for the weekend.

"Yo! Amy Churchill! Aren't you going to tell your guard where we're going?" she raises an eyebrow.

I clear my throat before speaking, "Good-eve, Daniel. We're off to a party, don't worry about waiting for me, I'll be sleeping at the Wilde's tonight", I smile up at Daniel, he nods and opens the gate, Ella then shouts,"PART-AY!" before laughing her ass off.

>_<

"Hello there, baby." Someone puts their arm around my waist, I look up and see someone who looks so familiar I just can't point the finger where though.

His dark green eyes capturing me as if I am an animal, so trapped, frozen I am. His messy yet sexy dark hair matches his half buttoned up dress shirt, I look down to see a very toned chest. Damn I feel guilty for looking at this sexy being, I'm fucking engaged.

"Um...I have a fiance...?" I say what sounds more like a question, he chuckles deeply, damn that sounds sexy as fuuuu-

My thoughts were cut off by him speaking in a deep and sexy accent. "What is a beautiful, engaged, young lady like you doing in a bar full of men who are looking at her like they so badly want to eat her alive?" He must've seen my ring, since it's so big, and stands out in all of my outfits

"My best frie-,"again I am cut off by this mysterious looking sex god. "Ah, Ella Wilde. I've met her in my childhood." My eyes light up.

"Really?" I look over to where I last saw Ella and see her swinging her head back and proceeds to make out with a guy.

"Well, she kind of hated me. So we never got close." Looking back at the guy, I jump to see him gone. What the?

---

need anything? Message me or comment❤

-❤