Christmas Socks All Year Round, -Prologue

Disclaimer...

So Georgie does not own H.P,

She hopes that pretty soon,

J.K Rowling will realise that in this matter,

She is a loon,

Then she will sign over H.P

___________________________________________

Prologue:

He's soft hair slipped through my fingers as he lowered his head to my neck. Growling low in his throat he licked his way from my shoulder blade to my jaw.

"Granger." he murmured vibrating against my neck making my voice sound like a moan as I whispered.

"Malfoy!" I shouted in desperation as he gave me a lovebite on my neck bitting and sucking.

"Call me Draco, I want to hear you scream my name as you come…" I shivered more at his deliberately crude words. Damn him! He tugged on the hem of my shirt pulling it over my head. Whispering sweet things in my ear. Yes Draco Malfoy was whispering sweet things.

The war had changed us all, all the Slytherin's free from the pressure of Voldemort they'd all grown up with. Making them kinder, free of this prejudice, they had realised that muggle borns and half bloods were just the same their blood not muddy at all. But they hadn't changed over night, oh no, it had taken awhile to get this far.

And that's how we ended up here, in our own private head boy and girl common rooms- don't get me wrong we still hated each other throughout the year. It wasn't until tonight that we had more then two minutes of civil conversation. Tonight had been the newly formed annual 7th years (and the ones that came back after the war) end of year celebrations for them all getting such high marks in their N.E.W.Ts, me getting he highest score. Second highest the guy who was now lightly bitting my earlobes.

And thats how this all started...