Tish McLan

• Dedicated to Mia McKenna Bruce

AN: hi, this is my first story on Wattpad and i completely LOVE tbr! My favourite character is either Tee or Kitty so i thought i'd bring a few old characters back or come up with new characters! so yeah, i hope you like it and I DONT OWN TRACY BEAKER RETURNS OR ANY PART OF THE BBC/ CBBC! So i hope you like it, and vote/comment! :D

The car journey seemed to last forever. I spent the whole time clinging my little sisters hand. Tish is the most beautiful little girl in the whole world, my little sister is back with me again... Don't get me wrong, i love it but every time i look at her I think of all those terrible days with my parents and every time i cried myself to sleep because i thought Tish was dead.

I stepped out of the car and into the huddle of people stood outside of ElmTree House. Tee, Carmen and Lily were all there and people were saying "Hi Kitty! How are you? Is this your sister?" and things like that. I didnt want to explain to them why i never mentioned my sister, because whenever i think of it tears fall down my face. Mike got out of the car and went over to Tish. I ran over to the other side of the car and quickly picked her up. I dont ever want her to go out of my sight ever again. Tracy came over and asked me if i was ok, i wasnt... i was hating all of the fuss, but i simply nodded. Mike shouted "YES CHILDREN! Kitty is back, and this is her sister Tish. Now can you please let us get through?!" Tee and Carmen moved into the hallway and sat on the sofa, where as the others either went to their rooms or to the living area. I walked into the office, very aware that in there they were all going to want me to talk. The thing is, i never talk about my past to anyone and i probably never will, so they dont have it on the files. Whichever care home i go to they expect me to tell them, i usually just look at the floor and pretend i cant hear them. After a while they give up, but this time i felt more strong than i normally do, i think maybe i could tell Tracy. I trust Tracy.

When i got into the office Tracy and Gina were talking to my old careworker Nick. When I walked in cautiously, still holding onto Tish, everyone turned to look at me. Gina said "Now Kitty. Do you know why your back?" I just looked at Tracy, she was smiling weakly and nodding, probably trying to get me to reply. I nodded and then looked back at Tish. "I wouldn't let them seperate me and Tish again" I looked up to Gina and continued "So they brought me back here."

"Kitty, that's not the only reason. I think you know why." Mike replied. I didn't know what to say, as tears started flowing down my face. Luckily Tracy replied to Mike before i had to "Maybe this isn't the right time. She's been through a lot recently. Kitty, shall i show you to your room?"

I was a bit surprised and completely confused "Um, yeah. Tish will be in the same room as me though?"

"Yes, for the moment we don't have enough rooms here for you to sleep in seperate rooms," Gina replied. I let out a sigh of relief and a smile nearly spread across my face. Nearly. " Good luck telling Elektra she has to move in with Carmen, Mike!" Gina said as Tracy walked me out of the office. Tee ran over to me "Kitty, are you ok?" i guess you could see i'd been crying. I wasnt in the mood for explanations so i just walked past. Tracy took Tish from me, I shook my head but she said " Dont worry, she'll be ok. I'll take her to the living room to watch TV. You can stay with Tee and Carmen if you want. Your safe now Kitty, trust me."

I did trust her, but she hasnt ever met my mum, I know she wont give up, but as long as i know where Tish is and she is with Tracy surely nothing will happen. Hopefully.