A promise is a promise

• Dedicated to Millie Popham

AN: if you've been reading this far, you're probably wondering who Jenny is, well... her name will keep popping up for a while, and in a few chapters time you'll probably find out why she came to ElmTree, why she left and what she was like. probably, no guarentee's!! Please comment, and i'm sorry but i have to say this yet again... I DONT OWN TBR, THE DUMPING GROUND OR ANY PART OF THE BBC/CBBC.

this story is CopyRight to BearyMiller

Tee's POV

Kitty walked out of the room, i was still really surprised at what she had told me. It took me a few minutes to get my head around it, and then i realised i had to find her, before Tracy does. Tracy hasn't done anything wrong really, but I know, Kitty knows, and Tish knows that none of the careworkers can find out... especially not Tracy.

So i ran out of my room shouting "Kitty!Kitty! Come back please! I understand now, please come back!" I didnt know where she'd gone but before i'd had a chance to look, Tracy came up to me "Tee? Have you been talking to Kitty? Do you know where she..." Before Tracy had time to finish i was already back in my room leaning against the door. I couldn't lie to Tracy, but a promise is a promise...

Tracy's POV

I don't get whats going on today... Kitty was acting weird (not much more than normal) and now Tee was running away from me. I went up to Tee's door and i tried to open it, it obviously had her chest of drawers the other side i knew i wouldn't be able to get in unless she moved it. I knocked on the door "Tee? Tee, are you ok? Whats happened?"

"Tracy, please just go." I was really confused, Tee wasn't the kind of girl to just block you out for no reason, something must be going on. Something to do with Kitty. "Why? Tee, just let me in... you know i wont go until you let me in." Hoping she'd get up and move it, but there was just silence.

"Tracy, please. I don't want to lie to you, but i dont have a choice... If you come in I'll have no choice. I can't betray a friend. A promise is a promise, I shouldn't even be talking to you." you could tell from her voice she was crying, and i obviously couldn't help... but there was someone who could.

Sapphire's POV

Tracy just came running into my room! Honestly, i mean i have absolutely NO privacy here! "Tracy, have you never heard of knocking?" I was completely fed up of living in this place! the sooner i can get back to my flat the better! "Sorry Saph, but i need your help! Have you seen kitty today?"

"No, not since she came out of the car. Why?" I was a bit confused now, Tracy looked really stressed out, and we all know Kitty can be a bit... odd. "I need your help. I asked Kitty to tell me what happened, and she said she couldn't, that she trusted me, but she couldn't..." She replied, i interrupted "So? None of us like talking about our past, and she barely even knows you, Beaker."

"Yeah, i know. But thats not all. Tee came out of her room about half an hour later shouting for Kitty. I asked her if she was okay and if she knew where Kitty was, and she barricaded herself in her room and said she shouldn't be talking to me, because a promise is a promise and then she was crying. Could you go and try to talk to Tee?"

I considered... This sounded like a Tracy plan, but Tee crying? Well, us care kids stick together... something has obviously happened and Tee is like a sister to me. "Ok, i'll go and try to find out..." I walked out of my room and knocked on Tee's door, Tracy was stood next to me trying to get me throught to her. "Tee? It's me, Saph. Are you ok? Do you wanna talk?" Tee waited a few seconds before replying.

Tee's POV

"Saph, is Tracy there?" Saph took a while to reply "Um... yeah. Is that a problem?" She replied. I knew Tracy wouldn't give up. "Saph, you can come in, but just you. I told Tracy, i cant speak to her. I just cant. Tell her i'm sorry, but if she could go away while i figure out what to do?"

Saph sighed, "Tracy, you heard her. She obviously need's help, and you cant help her... give us an hour." I heard Tracy say "Umm... Ok saph, but i'm trusting you."

"Come on Beaker, when have i ever needed your trust!" I heard Saph shout as Tracy walked down the stairs. I walked over to the door and moved my chest of drawers out the way. I slowly opened the door "Saph, come in quickly before anyone see's you."

AN: Are you liking it so far? I'm loving writing it! Not many people have read the 2nd part 'my new room' so i'm doubting this will get any reads... but if you like it please comment/vote, if you don't give me some constructive critism and any idea's for what should happen next in the story (even though i have loads of idea's!!) :D