We know everything, Cam.

Cam’s POV

I walked in  through the front door to find Gina just coming out of the office. “Um, Tracy’s just through there, with Mike.” She pointed to a room just opposite the office, I walked in to find Tracy distraught and terrified. “Tracy? What’s going on?” She stood up and ran to the opposite side of the room, looking me in the eye every step she took. What was going on? “We know everything,” Tracy managed to blurt out as tears started rolling down her face. I was really struggling to understand what was going on. “Andrea McLan. Does that name ring a bell?” Mike said as he walked over to Tracy, trying to calm her down. “Tracy, listen that was years ago. She used to be my neighbour, but as soon as I heard what she was doing I moved away as soon as I could. She used to be my friend. Honestly Tracy, she was fine before she had kids. And she’s in prison now isn’t she?” I asked, confused to why everyone was over exaggerating, I know having a friend like that wasn’t something to be proud off, but it was all in the past now. “No.” Mike said, as he put his arm round Tracy. Tracy couldn’t even manage to look me in the eye anymore. I couldn’t believe it, I was so sure she would’ve gone to jail. “You didn’t report her did you?” No, no I didn’t, and that’s the only thing I regret not doing. “Tracy, it wasn’t any of my business and as soon as I got away from her, I wanted to forget everything that had happened. I didn’t want to have to look her in the eye at court.” Tracy was shaking her head at me, it was the first time she’s ever been ashamed of me. Mike looked down at Tracy and her tear stained face, then back at me. “Cam, maybe it’s best if you leave now? Tracy will be sleeping here tonight.” I was going to kick up a fuss, but I was pretty sure that by now most of the children would be stood in the hallway listening now. I walked out of the room and closed the door. I turned around to find Tee hugging a devastated young girl. Kitty. Carmen and Lily were watching me as I walked out, to think I used to be a role model to both Lily and Tracy.