Impossible to say

• Dedicated to Amy-Leigh Hickman

I was sitting down on my bed in my new room, this room used to belong to Elektra but now she has to share with Carmen. I'm pretty sure they both hate me for it, but it wasn't my choice to come back here. So much has changed though, Rick has been fostered and Tyler is back at burnyhell with Frank and Jenny. Apparently there's a new girl called Jodie, Tee told me she's quite nice but she is very unique. She doesn't like to be in the same room as anyone else and when she first got here she was mental! Tee's nice, i like her. She tried to look after me last time I was here, and i shoved her pretty hard when she tried to touch me... That's the thing you see, i dont like being touched. If someone wants to touch you, they probably want to be close with you, and people aren't worth fighting for; If you're not close to anyone, no one can let you down. I learnt that the hard way.

When i was deep in my own thoughts, Tracy came in, "Hello Kitty. How are you doing? Tish is with the others having lunch. Are you hungry?" I continued staring out of the window. "Kitty, I know you're scared. But just tell me what happened, we have to find out sooner or later." I just looked down and carried on fiddling with my hands, I knew she wasn't going to give up easily. She obviously cares about me, even though i pushed her down the stairs, i didn't mean to hurt her..."Tracy?" I said as i looked up at her "yeah." she replied.

"I'm sorry."

"For what, Kitty?" She said, with a puzzled look on her face.

"The stairs. I didnt mean to hurt you. Please don't hate me." I thought she was going to hit me, she walked over and sat next to me on my bed. I looked away and flinched, waiting for her to slap me.

Tracy's POV

I sat down on the bed next to her. She turned away and flinched, as if i was going to hit her. "Kitty, i dont hate you. i wouldn't hit you. You know that don't you? I care about you, so tell me what happened with your parents..."

"I... I cant.." Kitty replied. a silent tear rolled down her face. I knew she didnt want to talk about it, but if she didnt tell me, she'd have to tell Gina or Mike, and last time we were in the office, she looked like she'd never reply. "I know you don't want to talk about it, but we need it on the files. Anything you tell me, it will just stay between me, you, Mike and Gina. Trust me, Kitty"

"I do... but you dont understand, i can't." This got me really confused now. I knelt on the floor in front of her, so she could see me. "Well explain it to me then, Kitty."

" I can't!" She said, more scared than i'd ever seen her before. She ran out and slammed the door behind her. I was so confused. She said she trusted me, but she was sure she couldn't tell me. I dont get it...

Tee's POV

I'd just come up from lunch, when i heard a door slam, and Tracy running past my room shouting "Kitty! Kitty?" A few minutes later, Kitty came into my room. i looked up and saw it was Kitty "Kitty, Tracy's looking for you!" Suddenly, she burst into tears. I didnt know what to do. "Kitty, are you ok? Shall I get mike or Gina? Or Tracy?" She looked up at me as soon as i said Tracy. She was sat on my bed now, I sat on the bed opposite, which used to be Jenny's bed. "Tee, if i tell you something, you have to promise not to tell anyone." i nodded, Kitty was obviously scared at the moment and i now knew whatever she said to me, i couldn't tell anyone. Especially not Tracy.

Kitty's POV

Then i told Tee everything, about my home, my sister, going into care. Everything. She didn't interupt, she just looked at me. When i got to the end, I walked out of Tee's room, i couldn't bare to know what she would think of me now.

AN: Hey! I hope you like it! Um, 10 reads or 1 vote for next chapter! Please comment what you think! :D

I DONT OWN TRACY BEAKER RETURNS, THE NEW 'TBR' SERIES THE DUMPING GROUND OR ANY PART OF THE BBC/CBBC! THIS IS JUST A FAN FIC! :D