Chapter 2

A/N: So... This is my second book and I already have 2 reads which is awesome! Anyways enough of me and onto the story! 

_________________________________________________

(Alexandra's P.O.V)

I woke up to the sun shining in my face... I groaned and sat up, I stretched and got up "Time to change and go wake up (Y/n)" I changed into a navy blue shirt, some blue ripped jeans, and black converse. I walked over to (Y/n)'s dorm and knocked on her door. "Wake up sleeping beauty!" (Y/n) groaned and walked over to her door. "Yes Alex?" "Time to get ready and search for Jack" "Okay I'll be out in a sec" I nodded "I'll get Bella up!" She nodded. I walked over to Bella's and my room to tell her to get up but when I walked in she was up and already dressed in a dark green shirt, some ripped jeans, dark green converse, and her hair pulled up in a ponytail. "I was coming to wake you up" Bella shrugged and started drinking some of her coffee. "And you made yourself some coffee?" She nodded "Yeah I did" "Okay lets hurry and head over (Y/n)'s" Bella nodded and finished her coffee. We headed over to (Y/n)'s room to get her since she wanted to go look for Jack.  

(Reader's P.O.V)

I heard a knock on my door, I opened the door to see Alex and Bella. "You ready to go?" I nodded "Yeah, lets go find our best friend" Bella nodded and started to walk off "Wait up Bella!" Alex caught up to Bella... I grabbed the picture of Jack and ran up to Bella "Here's the picture of Jack we can use for the missing person paper's if we don't find him" She nodded and folded it up and put it in her pocket. When we got to the forest Bella and Alex started walking towards a cave. When we walked inside a cave there were dead bodies all over the place and Jen was also dead on the floor. Alex and Bella were holding in their puke and so was I, the smell was horrible. "My god! What the hell happened in here?" I shrugged "I'm not sure" "Guys! Look there's blood!" Alex pointed to a trail of blood leading into the forest. "Should we follow it?" I shook my head "Guys, if you have watched any type of horror movies you would know not to follow a blood trail" Alex nodded and Bella sighed "Fuck it! I'm following the trail" "Bella!" Bella started following the blood trail "Go back to the dorm I'll see you guys later" Alex nodded "Bella! What are you doing!?!" "JUST GO BACK TO THE DORM!" Alex grabbed my wrist "What are you doing Alex?!?! I'm not leaving Bella here!" Alex sighed "Sorry" I looked at her "For?" "This" Next thing I knew everything was pitch black. 

~Timeskip brought to you by Lazy Author (Like Always)~

When I woke up I was in my room... I groaned and sat up "Ugh... A-Alex?" "Right here" She walked in my room. "What happened earlier?" "I... uh... knocked you out" I looked at her "Why did you do that?" "Bella wanted to go follow the blood trail and you didn't want her to so I knocked you out so she could" I sighed "You better hope she doesn't die!" Alex rolled her eyes "Seriously? She won't Bella is awesome and strong there's no way she can die from just following a little blood trail" I nodded "There's a good chance she could" "(Y/n) just chill, Bella will be fine I promise" "Bella has the picture of Jack!" "Fuck!" "That was the only picture I had of him... Actually wanting his picture taken" I could feel tears start to roll down my face "Hey... its fine you still have me" "BUT WATCH I'M GONNA LOSE YOU NEXT!" She ran over to me and hugged me... "You won't lose me I'm still here aren't I?" I nodded "But what if I lose you to?" "You won't I'm still here for you ok (Y/n)?" I nodded "I'll be in my room just get some rest okay?" I nodded "See you in the morning, Alex" She smiled "See you in the morning" She closed the door and walked off. 

I laid in bed and stared at the ceiling till I heard my window open. "Who's there?" I heard someone chuckling "You don't remember me do you?" I looked in the direction of the voice "J-Jack?" "So you do remember me" I smiled "Of course I remember you... I miss you... Can I see you?" He sighed "No you won't like the way I look now" "Jack I don't care how you look" "Yes you would... You can't see me at least not now" I nodded "Do you know where Bella is?" "She's living with me and my friends... One of my friends found her knocked out in the woods" "Is she okay? Is she hurt?" He sighed "She's fine" "Don't worry about her" I nodded "Jack? Please let me see you" "No" I sighed "Fine Jack" I saw a shadow walk over to my window and disappear. I laid in bed and let the darkness engulf me...

A/N: I got this chapter out before midnight impressive... That took forever but I don't mind... I'm going to get some rest and I'll write a new chapter of Ticci Toby x Reader and Eyeless Jack x Reader... They may be short though because I'm going to my great grandmother's house and she doesn't have internet so I will write my chapter's before I leave... Honestly thank you for some of the reads now... Well I should get some rest now before my mind goes insane and I start to think of some random things like usual whenever I stay up... This Author's note is way to fucking long so I'm going to see you in the next chapter... Anyways until next time (Which will be until tomorrow) Baiiii! :3