Chapter 8

A/N: I AM SO SORRY! I had to go to my great grandmother's house to visit... That is still not a good excuse! I shall write a chapter of this and one the (Ticci Toby x Reader) promise! Anyways I hope you are enjoying your weekend! Anyways enough of me and onto the story!

_____________________________________________________________

(Reader's P.O.V)

E.J and I continued to walk in the forest until we heard steps behind us. I stopped and looked behind me. E.J looked at me "(Y/n)? Are you okay?" I nodded and walked to a bush that was behind us.

When I looked in the bush nothing was there. "That's strange I swear I heard someone following us" E.J sighed and put his arm around me. "Your probably paranoid" I nodded.

(??? P.O.V)

'She thinks she can take MY JACK! Actually she can keep him I'll just have fun with her friend "Silencer" who is sleeping in her room right now! How can someone sleep for the whole day? I don't care honestly! Just give me Silencer's blood! 

(Silencer's P.O.V)

I heard something move around my room. I ignored it thinking it was Toxic in my room. I groaned and opened my eyes a little to come face to face with Nina. "Nina?!?!" She smiled and stared at me. "You sleep very peacefully~" I stared at her and backed up a little. "Nina? What are you doing in my room?" She continued to smile and watch me. "Oh you know just... watching you" "Watching me what? Sleep?" She nodded "How can you sleep for almost the whole day?" I was about to respond when she put her hand on my mouth. "Oh please don't answer it Silencer?" I nodded... 

She kept her hand on my mouth being very silent. She reached into her hoodie pocket and grabbed her knife. I backed up into a wall "No! Nina! Please don't kill me!" She smiled "What happened to being immortal?" "I am immortal but it takes me around a week before I come back" "Awe~ Isn't that adorable?" "W-w-what?" She looked outside. "Your little boyfriend Masky is coming back from his mission~" My eyes widened and I pushed her off of me. "Don't you dare hurt Masky!" She smiled and grabbed my wrists. "Believe me hunny I don't want him" I nodded, She pulled me out of the mansion and into a cabin, and chained me to a pole. 

"W-W-Why? Are y-you d-d-doing t-this?" She bent down to my height "Your friend won't give me E.J so I have to take something special from her... Which is you" I shook my head and glared at her. "E.J is" She smiled "I wouldn't take my prince" She grabbed the duck tape and I pulled on the chain. "Oh sweetie~ Pulling on the chain won't do anything" "LET ME GO YOU BITCH!" She rushed over to me and put the tape over my mouth. "Don't yell~ We wouldn't want the others knowing your missing now would we?" I shook my head and kept pulling on the chain. She smiled, ruffled my pitch black hair, and walked out. 

My mind was focused on two things 'I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!' and 'What is she going to do with me?

(Masky's P.O.V)

I was about to head up to Silencer's bedroom to hang out with her when Nina came downstairs and hugged me. "Oh Masky~ Did you not hear the news?" I tilted my head in confusion "Silencer has gone missing... Such a shame isn't it?" I stared at her for a few moments before running up to Slender's office. 

I knocked on his office door and waited for a response. "Come in" I walked in and stood in front of his desk. "What is it Masky?" I paced around his office before saying what was wrong. "Did you know Silencer's missing?" He nodded "Why didn't you tell me?" "I was about to Masky... We can't send a search group to go find her until 24 hours are up" I glared at him "SLENDER! WE NEED TO FIND HER!" "Why is that Masky? What's so special about her Masky? Hmm?" "SLENDER! I LOVE HER! OKAY! I CAN'T GET HER OUT OF MY HEAD! AND TO HEAR SHE'S MISSING IS KILLING ME INSIDE!" He sighed "This is why humans are pitiful... They fall in love and become weak... Masky, don't let her make you weak" "I'LL LET HER IF I WANT HER TO! NOW ARE YOU GOING TO HELP OR NOT?!?!?!" He nodded "I'll send a search team to see if they can last see when she was last in the mansion" I nodded and walked out of his office.

Nina walked up to me "Masky? Forget about her and come with me~" I shook my head "Go after Jeff!" She hugged me "Don't be so rude Masky!" I pushed her off, walked in my room, and locked the door. "Masky! Let me in!" "FUCK OFF NINA!" I heard footsteps walking off. I sighed and looked at a picture of her, Toby, Kate, Hoodie, and me. 'I'll find you Alex

(Silencer's P.O.V)

'Must keep trying to get out! Need to tell Masky everything! I won't stay awake for long... I'm sorry' I fell asleep while pulling on the chains. 

I heard the cabin door open and shut. I looked to see who walked in to see Nina, she looked mad. "YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND WOULDN'T EXPECT ME!" "I-I-I'm s-sorry" "Sorry doesn't take back what he said!" I looked at the ground before looking back at her. "N-N-Nina? C-can't we j-j-just start over? W-we b-b-both h-had f-fucked u-u-up l-lives" She shook her head and smiled. "Sorry... But no" I sighed. "Now Silencer~ If you wouldn't mind its time for your punishment~" I looked at her clearly confused. "P-p-punishment?" She nodded and put duck tape on my mouth. "This will hurt for a long time~" She stuck a syringe in my neck and I could feel my eyes getting heavier by the second. 

When I woke up, I was no longer chained to the pole but chained to a cold metal infirmary table. Nina walked in and smiled "Oh~ Your up~ Good time for your punishment~" She pressed a button and the table started to make me look at Nina. She grabbed her knife and stabbed it into my leg. I tried to scream but remembered I couldn't due to the tape that has been put on my mouth, Every time I tried to scream it came out muffled. Nina laughed and pulled out the knife slowly. "Oh~ Poor Silencer~ Doesn't this suck?" I could feel tears running down my pale face. "Odd? You have no eyes but you can still cry? Just like E.J" I hung my head low... I could feel her hands pull off my bandages that covered my eyes. "I was right! No eyes~" I closed my eyelids hoping she wouldn't do anything else but I wished to soon. 

I felt her hand open my eyelids and her other hand go in my eye socket. I screamed again but it came out muffled. She moved her hands and smiled "Just like E.J's" I felt her knife cut off my shirt. The air nipped at my skin making me shiver. She took her knife and pointed it at my stomach. I shook my head begging her not to stab me again. She looked at me and smiled. "Oh~ You want another stab but where your stomach is~" I shook my head "I'll take that as a yes" I felt a sharp pain in my stomach I looked at my stomach to see blood staining my jeans and Nina slowly pulling out her knife. I tried to get out of the chains to run from Nina only for her to press the button again. This time I stared at the ceiling with my tears still staining my face. Nina walked towards the door and before walking out she said "I'll see you soon~" She walked out leaving me in the dim room. I felt my eyes start to shut and when they closed I didn't want to open my eyes.

A/N: I got this chapter out do you think Nina will get kicked out for everything she has done to Silencer? Will Silencer survive? Anyways until the next chapter! BAIIIIII! :3