0.9

His playful smile dropped from his face.

"what?" he seemed both angry and heartbroken. I wish i could suck the words back up into my mouth. "who?" he asked.

"Luna Smith."

Why'd i tell him that? Why do i keep hurting Ashley? I had some sort of need to cause her pain, even though i liked her so much. I'm toxic. It's no wonder she hates me. A tear slipped down my face. I wanted to disappear. I'm an awful human being.

"We need to negotiate a punishment for you, Ms. Holland. I should expell you, but you're new, I'll be nice and give you a second chance. I better not see you back in my office the rest of the year, and if i do, you're gone."

"yes sir," i choked out.

"So for now, a week of detention. Now, I need to go deal with my daughter. Please leave my office. Spend the rest of the day in your dorm, we don't need you in class for today."

The walk back to my dorm was short. As i walked in the door I couldn't help the tears that fell. I hadn't even been at this school a month and i'd already fucked everything up. I fell for a girl and then potentially ruining her life. what the fuck is wrong with me?

A few hours later, I wanted to do what i could to make up for what i'd done. I walked to Ashley's dorm and knocked on the door. No one answered. I decided to go to Luna's next.

"What the fuck do you want?" she asked, opening the door.

"Luna, I'm so sorry. I-I'm sorry i was jealous, and I'm sorry i hit your girlfriend, and I'm sorry i outed her to her dad and i know there's no reason for to forgive me b-"

"You outed her?!" she yelled, obviously not caring that other people were walking through the halls.

"You didn't know?"

"No i haven't heard from her since I saw her getting dragged out of class with a bloody nose. Which by the way, it's taking everything in me not to give you one right now. What the fuck is wrong with you? Get the fuck out of my face before I do something stupid and get us both expelled."

--
vv short chapter didn't take as long as i thought it would. I ended it short because the next thing i want to happen would be awkward to add in this chapter given the timing.