⚪Introduction⚪

A lot of things changed and that change is innevitable for humanity continues to create new things and bizarre influences in this world.

From horses to vehicles...

From mailing to texting..

From buildings to towers...

From wedding before sex to sex with no marriage...

And from safe to being extinct...

Why all of those things is happening?

Is it because of us?

Humans?

The only species who have the ability to think, create, work, because, we have the possession of the so-called 'Free will'.

It was given to us to take care of this world not to take advantages to become something individually special and to surpass others because they said; We are all created by the same creator.

But humans are humans.

Some of us work together.

Some of us work alone.

Some of us believes but, the most of us not.

They only believe on what they see and what they want so, they dont follow orders, they pick one of the choices, choices that have consequences because they believe that if they did something good, it is good but it is good is not always that good and bad are not always bad.

In every good thing, there will be always a bad side. The flaws will always crawl out because the demons always whispers the good one to hear but the bad one to act.

Humans are humans and...

The problem is, we always listen to our own demons.

Proceed to the next chapter.

By

K I N G