The story of us.

An ordinary girl with big dreams. Isang babaeng ginagawa ang gusto niya at inaabot ang mga pangarap niya, I can say that she's the smartest person I've ever met. It seems like she's the most perfect person in the world. She has the looks, perfect body, big heart and many more. But, she doesn't know that. Ang tingin niya sa sarili niya, is just a simple girl with her own dreams. Feeling niya sa libro, papel at ballpen lang siya nababagay. She dreams of making the world a better place.

She's Kathryn Chandria Bernardo, the youngest in the family. Anak mayaman, pero hindi halata. 

There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they are the way they are. Think about that before you judge them.

I like acting in front of many people or I must say pretending, I can show them that Im the happiest man alive, I can show them that my life is complete. But they don't know Im a big mess. Hi, Daniel John Padilla is the name. Think You know me? Well, think again. I don't prioritize things, I have no plans in life. An easy go lucky man who treats the world as his playground. But like what I've said, there's a story behind every person.

xx

Hi guys, I made this story of course inspired by kathniel. I love reading, pero there's something inside of me pag nagbabasa ako na, dapat ganito yung nangyari dapat ganyan, so I decided to make my own story to satisfy myself. Haha. So I hope you'll support this one. Suggest din kayo ng mga gusto niyong mangyari and I'll work for it. COMMENT VOTE AND BE A FAN :D

© All reserved 2014 xx WritingInTheMoon