Chapter 5

It was after the finals. Kashino and Andou agreed to meet up in the Marie's garden with Lemon and the Yumezaki waitress. Hanabusa also pitched in their telephone conversation that he has a business in Japan and he can go there for old team's sake.

"That was a bit weird, Maa-kun. That Bianca I mean." Andou crossed his arms over his head.

Kashino nodded. True, it was suspicious. Especially that blank face woman was smiling a little when she was watching the students baked their sweets. But what bothered him the most was her face in the end.

~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~
Once they settled down, they all winded down their voices into small murmurs. They were particularly suspicious as well as curious to what this little girl can do.

The proctor once again coughed and gain the attention of the audience. "Currently, the two teams in front of  us are team Miho from the third year high school division and team Yuki from the third year middle school. The two teams will have to make a chocolate dress. However, they needed to make Japanese style sweets with it. Along with it, you must decorate it and make it with the theme, 'Spring flowers'. The time limit is 12 hours." The emcee held a popper. "Timer start now!" At the release of the popping noise, both teams have gone to work.

"S-scheherazade-san.." Andou started.

"You may call me Bianca, Andou-san."

Andou coughed. "Then, Bianca-san. How is it in California St. Marie Academy?"

Bianca let a small smile painted her face. " California's St. Marie Academy is not as flourish nor grand as the Japan and France Academy. However, the standard there is strict. Three out of twenty students only graduated this year including me."

Kashino chocked on his tea. "Three??!!"

Miya nodded. "Bianca started there two years ago as a second year high school student. Satou, Shiotani!" Miya snapped his fingers.

"Yes! Ojou-sama!" The two butlers arranged a white board in front of the judges.

"Bianca is from the mysterious Scheherazade family. Their family consists of doctors, business manager, music scholar, worldwide chefs and a bunch of known celebrities." Miya adjusted her glasses.

"I see." Chocolat nodded. Then she double take. "Since when did you change your clothes?"

"But why did you pursue to be a patisserie? And why did you started? No offense Bianca-san, but you seems to be the same age as us." Andou politely asked.

"No offense taken, Andou-kun... I mean Andou-san. Yes, I'm the same age as you and Kashino..-san but I had to finished my study first for business management before I study being a patisserie." Bianca explained.

"I see..." Kashino suspected that she is not saying all of it. But who is he to force her the whole truth? Instead he settled on a question bugging on his mind. "It was amazing to hear that you graduated in only two years. But did you study in another school before you studied becoming a patisserie?"

Bianca blushed lightly and hesitated. ".....yes.." She answered quietly.

Kashino raised his eyebrows. "Where?"