...The Weird Place...

Guys you know what...Unknowingly you are giving me  hints like what to update in the next chapter...through your comments....Love you...keep commenting 😘😘😘...

Shivay was beating him continously...He didnt stop for a minute...I tried to Stop him...

Anika- Shivag stop will you kill him?

Shivay- Yes I will kill him...Iski himmat kaise hui tumhe us nazar se dekhne ki...

Anika- Shivay...Leave him he will die....

Shivay left him finally...He held his collar and threw him on my feet...

Shivay- Apologize...

He orderd the man...he silently folded his hands and apologized...

Man- Maaf kijiye bahen....

Anika- Hmm...now get lost and dont you dare to look at any girl with these eyes...Then you will be killed by her husband or boyfriend or brother...

I said him with a smile...he aologized again and left...Shuvay looked at me in shockk...

Shivay- How can you smile at him?

Anika- I am happy...

Shivay- He was talking to you as if you are a call girl and you are happy?

Anika- Arey no budhhu...I am happy to see this side of yours...Protective Possessive Singh Oberoi....

I hugged him by his arm...and rested my head on his shoulder...He smiled and kissed my head...I where walking around simply on the silent streets...I didnt leave his hand even for a while...

Shivay- Waise...Its happening just like you wanted...

I looked at him in confusion...

Anika- What I wanted?

Shivay- Adventurous trip...

Anika - hmmm...Yeah!

I smiled nd kissed his cheek...I was surprised...He held my waist...

Shivay- naughty in public haan?

Anika- Shut up and leave me...

Shivay- Ok ok...sorry I wont...

Anika- Pinky Promise...

Shivay- Yes Pinky Promise...

I smiled and we walked...I stopped in the midway...

Anika- I am sleepy now...

Shivay- Me too..Come lets see if we cane take any lodge for a day...

Anika- ok...

we went and found a not so luxurious lodge...

Anika- Oooo! SSO will be staying in this lodge...

I said sarcastically and got a glare in return...

Shivay- If you are done we will move in...

Anika- I am done..I want to sleep...

Shivay- badi jaldi hai sone ki...

Anika- Shivay you promised...

Shivay- Ok..ok..come lets go in...

We walked in  to the reception...

Shivay- We need to book a room....

Receptionist(man)- 1 Or 2

Shivay- Do you think we will ne living in to different rooms...Obviously 1 room na...and double bed ok...

Man- No actually you look Shareef people so I thought you will be taking two different rooms unlike others...

Shivay- What do you mean by we look Shareef...Of course we are shareef...

He smirked and we looked at him confused then he murmerd which was quite audible to us...

Man- Heights of Shareefpana....

We took the keys and headed towards our rooms...As we reached in we found the place little weird...and not at all like normal lodge...Anyways we were to tired to talk about this and we fell on the bed asleep.....

Kuch samajh aya kis type ka lodge hai 😉😂😂😂😂They are seriously buddhu nai? 😂😂😂 No I made them buddhu...😂😂